The Student Room Group

If trump wins...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wōden
Bring on President Trump!

"Bring on" a man who has such low expectations of the intelligence of his electorate that he said the following today:

You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it. Think of it, that’s what could happen. You triple the size of our country in one week.

I would be mortally embarrassed to support someone like that.
Chinese & Mexican relations will worsen but then relations with say UK, India and Russia will definately improve. Same woth Clinton but without Russia
Also, regarding non equity markets....

Bond yields reaching new all time lows, expect investment grade non US treasuries to be hit the worst.

Currency markets more volatile, Dollar will weaken all around, should push up Pound to 1.3-1.35.

If the volatility gets too bad, circuit breakers could kick in, short selling may be temporarily banned. US fed may cut rates again, try to get as much liquidity as they can in the markets.
I expect absolute chaos in the markets if trump were to win, probably worse than brexit. Some cyclical equities could
get hit very bad, 30-40% drops. This will be similar to the moment lehman brothers collapsed.
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Smh Both are actually ****
Hiliary wants to wage war on iran tho :colonhash: Smh

So much deaths have been linked to her and Bill. I watched a video which I posted above and it's tells you that 2 people who were about to testify against her and Bill suddenly died before they could testify, how convenient. Also in 1999 JFK junior were running for senate against Hillary and suddenly before the election him and his family died in a plane crash and she was automatically declared the Senator. WTF, how have they got away with this!!! Also I forgot to mention that this maths genius hacked into Bill's data and stuff and had intention of leaking it to a friend then that guy was found dead, his body was found inside a large gym bag in a bathtub, the funny part is his cause of death was suicide lmao. Would rather have Trump as president than a murderer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
The Clintons are corrupt as hell man :frown:
Original post by aminoff
The Clintons are corrupt as hell man :frown:

They're murderers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There won't be WW3 for a start.
Reply 28
Original post by RossB1702
So much deaths have been linked to her and Bill. I watched a video which I posted above and it's tells you that 2 people who were about to testify against her and Bill suddenly died before they could testify, how convenient. Also in 1999 JFK junior were running for senate against Hillary and suddenly before the election him and his family died in a plane crash and she was automatically declared the Senator. WTF, how have they got away with this!!! Also I forgot to mention that this maths genius hacked into Bill's data and stuff and had intention of leaking it to a friend then that guy was found dead, his body was found inside a large gym bag in a bathtub, the funny part is his cause of death was suicide lmao. Would rather have Trump as president than a murderer.

Posted from TSR Mobile

JFK jr. was a idiot who flew the plane into conditions he wasn't trained for and killed him self and his wife and sister in law despite having a qualified ifr pilot offer to fly with him
What's next for the world? We get to bathe in the tears of butthurt Liberals even more than after brexit! Excellent things are coming.
Trump is the better choice than corrupt Clinton.
Original post by joecphillips
JFK jr. was a idiot who flew the plane into conditions he wasn't trained for and killed him self and his wife and sister in law despite having a qualified ifr pilot offer to fly with him

Fair enough. Still can't deny that the other 3 are extremely suspicious. I mean a guy apparently crawled into a gym bag and killed himself after hacking into Bill Clintons data lol.
Reply 32
Original post by RossB1702
Fair enough. Still can't deny that the other 3 are extremely suspicious. I mean a guy apparently crawled into a gym bag and killed himself after hacking into Bill Clintons data lol.

Im sure lots of people do that.

This is the worst of the lot
Original post by joecphillips
Im sure lots of people do that.

This is the worst of the lot

You've gave me a good laugh there mate.
Original post by Fruli
What's next for the world?

What do you see happening economically and security wise?

We have a mad man in the White House, world war three is almost certain.

the gold price reaches a new record and I make enough to buy a Bentley along with the Aston martin I've been looking at
Reply 35
Original post by michaeldeport
I expect absolute chaos in the markets if trump were to win, probably worse than brexit. Some cyclical equities could
get hit very bad, 30-40% drops. This will be similar to the moment lehman brothers collapsed.

How exactly? The USA is not a communist dictatorship where the economy is planned by the government.
Original post by 2016_GCSE
Trump is the better choice than corrupt Clinton.

Agreed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Josb
How exactly? The USA is not a communist dictatorship where the economy is planned by the government.

That's exactly why, and quite frankly traders have already shown themselves to be very good at massive reactions over very little
Well in terms of WW3, it seems to be far more likely to happen under Hillary's watch at the moment. Although neither are ideal, I must admit I would feel safer with Trump in the White House.
Surely Mr.Trump will not intend to destroy the entire world. But he will definitely destroy the IS terrorists and their supporters.

Of course he made many mistakes,but that doesn't mean he's a demon from hell. At least he's still a human being.

If Mr.Trump wins....Mrs.Clinton will not be impeached by the House. She won't have the same destiny...as her own husband,Mr.Bill Clinton.

1477962062276.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending