Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I recently passed the testing session (21/10/2016) to get into the msc in mental health nursing at the UWS Hamilton campus but I am still waiting for an interview date. I know some people who were travelling from far got their interviews that day but I was wondering if anyone else on here had heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, I am participating in the testing too on the 22nd of this month. Coming all the way from ireland, just wondering what the testing session is like?. I expect that I will have my interview same day as I am coming from far, what can I expect from this interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seuntk)
    Hi there, I am participating in the testing too on the 22nd of this month. Coming all the way from ireland, just wondering what the testing session is like?. I expect that I will have my interview same day as I am coming from far, what can I expect from this interview?
    Hi, I am unsure about what they will ask in the interview cause I don't have my interview until the 22nd of this month as well. However, for the testing session, it was a short essay on my town for the literacy test, and for the maths tests, it was a six question calculator paper which you get ten minutes to answer. Then a six question non-calculator paper which you also get ten minutes to do I would look at the BBC skillswise website I found it very helpful. Hope this helps and good luck x

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the input, might see you on the day, cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gillian-mchugh)
    Hi, I am unsure about what they will ask in the interview cause I don't have my interview until the 22nd of this month as well. However, for the testing session, it was a short essay on my town for the literacy test, and for the maths tests, it was a six question calculator paper which you get ten minutes to answer. Then a six question non-calculator paper which you also get ten minutes to do I would look at the BBC skillswise website I found it very helpful. Hope this helps and good luck x
    You know I have been going through the BBC skillswise, but am kind of confused which ones I should go through theres so many types on there?

ReputationRep:
    its all done now, has anyone who got interviewed heard anything from admissions

ReputationRep:
    I have just completed my application and still waiting to hear back. What kind of
    questions were asked at the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hi there mostly practical questions and some basic ones like, what is the role of the nurse etc. By the way are u also applying for the january 2017 intake?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I just sent my application away last week and was told I'd hear back within 5 days. Have you heard anything yet? Good luck x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: December 11, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of the West of Scotland
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 17 Nov '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.