Turn on thread page Beta

Which celebrity who's not a Politician would you choose to be PM? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cottonmouth)
    And he just cannot act; does my ****ing head it, does he.
    I agree, he can't act. And that chavy way of talking. Urgh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1.9.8.4.)
    I agree, he can't act. And that chavy way of talking. Urgh.
    I think he's a brilliant actor. His Cockney (not Chavy) way of speaking makes him who he is. I think he'd bring originality into politics, they'd be no nonsense, no messing about and he'd definitely get the job done. He was on my rather not-so-sensible list, hence Paxman and Fry

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West, perhaps?

lol hmmm no! in reference to one of his latest songs he speaks as if it was just me and him....-the whole bush saga! So no...but he's so sweet though-if you saw friday night project.

We kid, yet avoid the blindingly obvious reason why an american can't be PM-lol

ReputationRep:
    Kanye West, perhaps?
    His first act in office would be to make pre-nups mandatory.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychic_satori)
    His first act in office would be to make pre-nups mandatory.
    Lol, good one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jennybean)
    David Mitchell.
    Yeah! With Robert Webb as Foreign Secretary!

Actually, **** David and Robert, let's have Mark and Jez.

ReputationRep:
    If we're allowed political commentators, John Pilger. Failing that, Stephen Fry. The Clarkson idea is not as daft as it sounds, though. The outlandishly right-wing stuff he comes out with is for show, I very much doubt it reflects his real opinion (except on the environment, obviously...)

ReputationRep:
    Obviously, Tony Blair's children are individuals, separate from their father, but I'm just turned off by the idea of families dominating politics, e.g. the Bush family piss me off, as do the Miliband brothers. It just feels too royal family like.
    http://www.newstatesman.com/200708090024

^ Read that, it basically explains why US politics is now effectively a two-family monarchial dispute. The chances of anyone other than a Bush or a Clinton holding power for long are not high for the next few decades.

ReputationRep:
    The Hoff!

ReputationRep:
    Abbey Titmus!

ReputationRep:
    Alizee!
    (Can Frenchies apply?)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_amazing_me)
    I think he's a brilliant actor. His Cockney (not Chavy) way of speaking makes him who he is. I think he'd bring originality into politics, they'd be no nonsense, no messing about and he'd definitely get the job done. He was on my rather not-so-sensible list, hence Paxman and Fry
    If you have been fooled into thinking Dyer can act then you would probbaly be fooled my most politicians

Anyway he is an actor - he is probably not like his characters anyway - i wonder if he is a bigger **** in real life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Clubber Lang)
    If you have been fooled into thinking Dyer can act then you would probbaly be fooled my most politicians

Anyway he is an actor - he is probably not like his characters anyway - i wonder if he is a bigger **** in real life?

:eek: He's amazing. I love him in Human Traffic. I'll never be fooled by a politician though!

I bet he's lovely in real life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan_man)
    Abbey Titmus!
    I actually fancy the pants off of her, despite her being the most obvious **** out and a bit weird looking into the bargain.

Just thought I'd publicly admit that and throw open my soul a little.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dionysus)
    http://www.newstatesman.com/200708090024

^ Read that, it basically explains why US politics is now effectively a two-family monarchial dispute. The chances of anyone other than a Bush or a Clinton holding power for long are not high for the next few decades.
    Great article. Thanks for sharing.

ReputationRep:
    Gavin Henson.

ReputationRep:
    David Attenborough.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dan_man)
    I've got a bit of a fetish for chavy or common girls, I think its brought about from my middle class upbringing.

Besides they are only one night stand sort of women.
    Şerefsiz yarak!

[Too crude to type in English, but the shameless prick deserves it.]

ReputationRep:
    OP: George Galloway. For the lulz.

ReputationRep:
    Yoda

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.