Turn on thread page Beta

Which celebrity who's not a Politician would you choose to be PM? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'd choose Pete Doherty over Jeremy Clarkson. If we're going with a musical theme may I humbly suggest Carl Barat? The little I know about his politics I agree with and it can't do any harm to have a very attractive PM.

On a serious note...oh damnit I can't think of anyone. Johann Hari the most sensible suggestion so far in my opinion. I'd be interested to find out a bit more about this Deborah Orr, will google her.

ReputationRep:
    James Whale, don't agree with everything he says but he has pretty much the right idea

ReputationRep:
    Napoleon off Animal Farm

ReputationRep:
    Ross nobel, country would probably go to hell but least it would be enertaining. Failing that Simon Jenkins or Andrew Marr

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.