Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Best DJ in the North West you say? Hmm, I think you'll come across some stiff competition at the Warrington campus mate!

ReputationRep:
    i just got my confirmation that im in aiken halls, im studying advertising!, i am soo excited, any one else in the same halls or doing the same course as me? xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm doing Advertising with Business Management, so I'm half on your course!

ReputationRep:
    I'll be in Whitehall Halls. Anyone else with me?

ReputationRep:
    I'm in white halls too. Doing radio production and events management Cant wait. Wanted to be in Manchester halls though :/ x

ReputationRep:
    For those saying you weren't impressed and it was horrible, come back in 12 months time and you'll be defending the place like mad.

Superb campus, all the halls are great, they might not seem flashy but they are so homely.

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! I heard today from Warrington and im at 1 of the College Close Houses, any 1 else got the same accommodation as me? )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Welshie100)
    i just got my confirmation that im in aiken halls, im studying advertising!, i am soo excited, any one else in the same halls or doing the same course as me? xx

I'm in Aiken and studying Advertisng! lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Here's a few choice pictures of the accommodation...
    http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._2910078_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-..._3589968_n.jpg

It's ****. But you'll learn to love it, in a resentful kind of way.

ReputationRep:
    hii, i'm in Manchester Hall

doing radio and television production

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

Im meant to be stayin in manchester hall but the uni sent me a letter to say my accomodation wont be ready for 3 weeks so i have to share a room in padgate hall for 3 weeks Not sure what to think of that tbh x

ReputationRep:
    Heyhey.

Another in Manchester, and another been moved to another hall due to the renovations. In Lancaster for the first three weeks or so. Not hugely impressed, but hey, could be worse.

If anyone else has been moved to Lancaster, then hi - here's hoping the rooms aren't just a single with two beds crammed into them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 24, 2010
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.