Turn on thread page Beta

Worried about my friend during holiday ? watch

ReputationRep:
    So I am going to Manchester in a week with two friends one has a boyfriend and other one is very slutty, the thing is I am meeting a boy there and wanted to invite him for a party in the apartment we are staying , me and my other single friend have very similar tastes in man ... I am afraid she is going to try and get into him 😭 What should I do ?
    Ps. She knows I like him
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can't really be a friend can she, if you have no qualms calling her 'slutty' just because 'you liked him first'

ReputationRep:
    Maybe just have another word with her.. just say that you really like him and that you'd be really grateful if she could 'leave you to it' (for want of a better expression).. are there any signs of him liking her? Look, if she's a true friend she'll understand.. if she ignores you and tries it on with him, then, there you go, it's time to forget her as a friend Have a good time anyway!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you go to Manchester on your own and meet up with this guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Why don't you go to Manchester on your own and meet up with this guy?
    It's her birthday and that's why we are going in the first place

ReputationRep:
    Then if you are able to contact the boy in advance warn him of the type of person she is, or say nothing and cross your fingers .

ReputationRep:
    Sorry but can I just say something else? If she is the type of person who will potentially move in on someone she knows you are interested in then I think you really need to get rid of her as a friend.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.