This discussion is closed.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by cobra01977)
Thats not true near me, as long as ur 18+
same here, i don't see why they shouldn't accept it, it's exactly the same as the proper one except green instead of pink. and when you send off for your full lisence you don't send off anymore ID. i knwo i never had any problems with a provisional (and i get IDed a lot cos i look about 13, lol)

lou xxx
lotus_lee
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'm 19 and just gonna take my passport the next time I go out to C.London.
goldenbarnes
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I have a student ID card from my college which says I'm 18. But I'm only 17. Mwahahahahahahahaa
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Surely nobody will want id at freshers week parties

my mate got kicked out of a pub in freshers week because she didnt have id on her and she's 19. lots of local underage kids like to join in the festivities.

love Katy ***
Kuz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
i'm 18 but dont have a driving licence or passport, does anyone have a citezen card card or similar and do places really accept them?
Hiya

Most places only accept photocard driving licences and passports. To be honest you have to be really lucky to get in anywhere with any other proof of age.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you finding researching unis for 2021 entry?

I have been able to get all the information I need from online research (65)
19.35%
I have tried virtual events and found them useful (72)
21.43%
I have tried virtual events and did not find them useful (62)
18.45%
I would be interested in trying socially distanced or scaled down in person events (70)
20.83%
I want to but don't know where to start with researching unis for 2021 entry (34)
10.12%
I haven't started researching yet (33)
9.82%

Watched Threads