Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Proof of age watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Thats not true near me, as long as ur 18+
    same here, i don't see why they shouldn't accept it, it's exactly the same as the proper one except green instead of pink. and when you send off for your full lisence you don't send off anymore ID. i knwo i never had any problems with a provisional (and i get IDed a lot cos i look about 13, lol)

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm 19 and just gonna take my passport the next time I go out to C.London.

ReputationRep:
    I have a student ID card from my college which says I'm 18. But I'm only 17. Mwahahahahahahahaa

ReputationRep:
    Surely nobody will want id at freshers week parties

my mate got kicked out of a pub in freshers week because she didnt have id on her and she's 19. lots of local underage kids like to join in the festivities.

love Katy ***

ReputationRep:
    i'm 18 but dont have a driving licence or passport, does anyone have a citezen card card or similar and do places really accept them?
    Hiya

Most places only accept photocard driving licences and passports. To be honest you have to be really lucky to get in anywhere with any other proof of age.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.