Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing international business and have an offer/waiting? I got my offer today of BBB
    also whos doing the placement year, i am!

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy,
    Well I am thinking of sending my application of.
    My predicted grades are ABB,
    I really hope I can get an offer from Surrey,I am also applying to Brunel and Kingston.

Wow congratulations.
    And yup i am doing a placement year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vishnuja10)
    Heyyy,
    Well I am thinking of sending my application of.
    My predicted grades are ABB,
    I really hope I can get an offer from Surrey,I am also applying to Brunel and Kingston.

Wow congratulations.
    And yup i am doing a placement year
    Thats my predicted grades too and yeah i applied to surrey too and got offer! good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou,

Well something big happened.Because i did an A level for my native language(tamil).The teacher has predicted me an A,so i now have AABB.
    But i for sure know that i did not get an A in that exam(i did the exam about 2 weeks ago).

So now i am super super scared,as if i flop in the June exams,I may not be able to go to Surrey.

What should i do?

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou,

Well something big happened.Because i did an A level for my native language(tamil).The teacher has predicted me an A,so i now have AABB.
    But i for sure know that i did not get an A in that exam(i did the exam about 2 weeks ago).

So now i am super super scared,as if i flop in the June exams,I may not be able to go to Surrey.

What should i do?
    im in a similar situation, Im predicted a B in polish but again unlikely i will get that. Just focus on revision etc and you never know, surrey might accept you with a lower grade!

ReputationRep:
    omg I really hope so

I am convinced i should ask her to lower it,but it has potentially increased my chances of getting an offer.
    omg idk

ReputationRep:
    omg I really hope so

I am convinced i should ask her to lower it,but it has potentially increased my chances of getting an offer.
    omg idk
    don't do that, just try your best, unis will understnad that hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Oh hopefully,
    Thankyou so much for your advice.

ReputationRep:
    Oh hopefully,
    Thankyou so much for your advice.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Brunel University London
    Multiple Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.