Well then i guess that's /thread then
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by will'o'wisp)
    woo, is that you in your avi? love the pink hair lol

i wish i had hair xD im bald af

Well then i guess that's /thread then
    Yeah it is, I've been dying my hair for 8 years now and I'm getting sick of it because I always have to try to match my outfits to my hair colour, it's a real pain having to get new clothes every time I change my hair colour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amefish)
    Yeah it is, I've been dying my hair for 8 years now and I'm getting sick of it because I always have to try to match my outfits to my hair colour, it's a real pain having to get new clothes every time I change my hair colour
    Feelsbadman, maybe natural, definitely stands out tho

#we jus friends

ReputationRep:
    Nah, God isn't otherwordly. More outside-of-the-worlds-and-the-universe...y. If the fella exists he wouldn't be from "another world" cause he created all the worlds, ya feel me?

(Original post by will'o'wisp)
    They're both otherworldly? and not of this world
    The same could be said if 2 people ****ed each other on the space station and then the woman gave birth up there. The childs nationality would officially be "Alien". Wouldnt even be Martian or Jupitan because they would be born in space itself.

This brings me to an unrelated question. Titan is a moon of Saturn. Titania is a moon of Uranus. So if something is Titanian which moon is it from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    Nah, God isn't otherwordly. More outside-of-the-worlds-and-the-universe...y. If the fella exists he wouldn't be from "another world" cause he created all the worlds, ya feel me?
    True dat
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    The same could be said if 2 people ****ed each other on the space station and then the woman gave birth up there. The childs nationality would officially be "Alien". Wouldnt even be Martian or Jupitan because they would be born in space itself.

This brings me to an unrelated question. Titan is a moon of Saturn. Titania is a moon of Uranus. So if something is Titanian which moon is it from?
    I see where my logic falls

it's gotta be SATanus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    I feel like if they're born on Titan instead of Titania they should be referred to as "a titan". Sounds cooler.

ReputationRep:
    No because God is a higher power.

ReputationRep:
    No because even if aliens appear like gods to us they would still have evolved to get to that point.Gods don't evolve.They randomly pop into existence with no explanation needed,apparently.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xobeauty)
    No because God is a higher power.
    So is Satan a lower power? xD
    (Original post by Robby2312)
    No because even if aliens appear like gods to us they would still have evolved to get to that point.Gods don't evolve.They randomly pop into existence with no explanation needed,apparently.
    So tru xD

ReputationRep:
    Well aliens are usually considered to be of extra-terrestrial origin; God and other spirtual beings aren't from earth either so yeah, in a way, God is an alien in the sense that he's extra-terrestrial

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.