The Student Room Group

how to get a remark?

hey, to cut a long story short i've just realised that in one of my a level, my unit marks dont add up to 480 together (i need an A grade).

i have A grades in all the units except for one which bizzarely says U. there definitely must have been a mistake because it was no different in terms of difficulty to my other units.

what do i need to do to get an urgent remark? does anyone know where i can phone or do i need to wait until monday to go to school? please help.

also has anyone else had a drastic grade change in their unit remarks?
Reply 1
As far as I know requests for re-marks always go through your college
Reply 2
You should make contact with your examinations officer/teacher and explain your situation to them. I'm sure they will be very supportive in getting the unit remarked, considering that you got A's in the others.

What subject and exam board is it?
Reply 3
Go to your college, ask for a priority-remark, it'll set you back around £40 (ish, depending on exam board) for just the one unit you got a U on.
Reply 4
go to/ring your school asap and contact your examinations officer. explain there's an anomaly in your modules and you'd like a priority remark. it's about £45ish and i think you can expect the results within 3-10 days usually? it should be back in time by the 31st august deadline though, as the service is aimed at students whose uni offers depend on their grades.
Reply 5
thanks everyone. i gues i need to phone my uni and let them know now? they think they're waiting for ucas to send over the rest of my results

screw you AQA :frown:

Latest