zanny-r
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi,

I am taking my GCSE English Language exam resit tomorrow with Edexcel, I am doing Section A on Question 5- 'Of Mice and Men', as-well as Section B.

I understand how to answer the questions on Section A but do not know the different extracts which I can use for part b of the 'Of Mice and Men' question.

What I badly need is the different themes and the page numbers/extracts for these themes, ie Isolation, Friendship, Racism, etc.

Please help me, I do not want to fail this again (I got an A in Literature, History and RE, but a D in Language......).

Thanks a ton for any help,

EDIT: Sorry for the silly title, I can't seem to edit it.
username2611343
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
[QUOTE=zanny-r;68314760]Hi,

I am taking my GCSE English Language exam resit tomorrow with Edexcel, I am doing Section A on Question 5- 'Of Mice and Men', as-well as Section B.

I understand how to answer the questions on Section A but do not know the different extracts which I can use for part b of the 'Of Mice and Men' question.

What I badly need is the different themes and the page numbers/extracts for these themes, ie Isolation, Friendship, Racism, etc.

Please help me, I do not want to fail this again (I got an A in Literature, History and RE, but a D in Language......).

Thanks a ton for any help,

im doing the same i'll give you a good tip look at your work or notes that you have done last year and try and do practise papers to help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (133)
29.69%
No (315)
70.31%

Watched Threads