Cheaper revision guides Watch

This discussion is closed.
Major Retreat
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Having survived my AS's (just, don't ask what grades :-) I've started hunting revision guides for my A levels (yes, I know I'm a sad git, but I really wanna pass)....

.....anyway, found a great site for revision guides at discounted prices, try out

http://www.studynet.co.uk

Have a great summer
Suk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Major Retreat)
Having survived my AS's (just, don't ask what grades :-) I've started hunting revision guides for my A levels (yes, I know I'm a sad git, but I really wanna pass)....

.....anyway, found a great site for revision guides at discounted prices, try out

Have a great summer
You can buy my revision guides on amazon marketplace
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by GibbonGimp)
You can buy my revision guides on amazon marketplace
They are sometimes more expensive than just getting the of Amazon normally.

Your school is probably the cheapest place to get them.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Have a great summer
I'll have to have a look at that

Phil
Suk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
I'll have to have a look at that

Phil
Phil are u spamming to get to 1000 post per chance
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Phil are u spamming to get to 1000 post per chance
I would never do that, and am offended by that suggestion, I'm more answering more out of boredom than anything else to be honest with ya.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
dont understimate phil . hes a clever monkey. and hes got bill gates on his side!!!

you rock phil

GO GO GO GO GO GO .. I know u can do it

blooodhound
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
well phil. u know how i feel now. wheever AMG accuses me of something
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
dont understimate phil . hes a clever monkey. and hes got bill gates on his side!!!

you rock phil

GO GO GO GO GO GO .. I know u can do it

blooodhound
Thanks for the confidence, but you gotta remember I'm up against 2 mods, so if I annoy them, or they feel threatened, they could delete all my posts

Phil
Suk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
k,sorry. just saw your name on majority of the last posts on this page and your post count is v.close to 1000!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
DUDE , dont worry about the mods man. as long as u dont post anything ****ing offensive

U ROCK ROCK ROCK AND ROCK

bloodhound
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
k,sorry. just saw your name on majority of the last posts on this page and your post count is v.close to 1000!

That's alright, I forgive ya

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
These people are putting a lot of stuff online for free in september. They have samples up now to look at.
http://www.ASW2.net
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

Have a great summer
I'm always first in line at my college library! There's no reason why you should pay for revision guides when they have all you need at college.

Or you could use my other trick.. Buy some revision guides (like I did from WH Smith) but keep the receipt. When your exams are over take them back and say they were the wrong ones and get a refund.. Ahh.. The art of money management!!!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
I'm always first in line at my college library! There's no reason why you should pay for revision guides when they have all you need at college.

Or you could use my other trick.. Buy some revision guides (like I did from WH Smith) but keep the receipt. When your exams are over take them back and say they were the wrong ones and get a refund.. Ahh.. The art of money management!!!
Yeah but you'd have to buy the books pretty close to the exams, cause I don't they'd accept the books like 10 months later. You'd also have to keep them in well good condition

Phil
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
Yeah but you'd have to buy the books pretty close to the exams, cause I don't they'd accept the books like 10 months later. You'd also have to keep them in well good condition

Phil
Yeh, I got 'em about 2 months before my exams.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeh, I got 'em about 2 months before my exams.
Did you actually bring them back, and they accepted them? How many books where there, and wasn't it kinda obvious what ya were doing?

Phil
Surfing Hamster
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PHIL)
Did you actually bring them back, and they accepted them? How many books where there, and wasn't it kinda obvious what ya were doing?

Phil
I got me mum to do it - naturally!! There were four revision guides.

WH Smith had to give some kind of refund, though. You can take things back if you're not happy with them, can't you? It's in their policy I reckon.

I never leave the house without I have to
PHIL
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I got me mum to do it - naturally!! There were four revision guides.

WH Smith had to give some kind of refund, though. You can take things back if you're not happy with them, can't you? It's in their policy I reckon.

I never leave the house without I have to
They have no actual legal obligation to take them back I think.

Phil
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (225)
27.78%
No (585)
72.22%

Watched Threads