Turn on thread page Beta

You've got a bad grade in your mock. How do you bounce back? watch

ReputationRep:
    How do you respond when receiving a bad mark? Sit in a corner crying or punching some kittens or what?
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    Ask for feedback and work on your weak points.

ReputationRep:
    I remember when I got a U in my RS mock. I decided to revise. I ended up with a B.

ReputationRep:
    I got 42 out of 100 in physics once and teacher told me noway I could get above 90 and I got 95 in the end If you have received low grades, figure out what may have led to that. Maybe wrong way of studying or sleeping patterns. Work hard and I am sure you'll do well. Also don't neglect other subjects.

ReputationRep:
    Got a D in my further maths mock and ended up with a U in the final exam... Guess I bounced back so hard I went the other way

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.