Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How has everyone done in the modules taken so far?

I did OCR

Shakespeare: 82/90
    Poetry/Prose: 115/120
    Coursework: 81/90

Coursework: 79/90
    Poetry/Drama: Summer 04
    Synoptic: Summer 04

ReputationRep:
    How do you know your coursework mark?? We only know our coursework marks from our teachers - i.e. the unmoderated mark, and for some reason it's out of 60, I guess they scale it up to 90 marks for the unit.

Anyway, I got:

Shakespeare: 84/90
    Poetry/Prose: 108/120
    Coursework: 85/90

And then I know that this year I got 59/60 for my unmoderated coursework mark.

But then I went and messed the exams up so who knows what grade I'll end up getting!

ReputationRep:
    I do AQA, and I am yet to find out my second AS module, but I know my coursework and first module.

The handmaids tale: 81/90
    Poetry prose and drama (Millers tale and Glass Menagerie): not sure/120
    Shakespeare Twelfth night coursework: 90/90

ReputationRep:
    actually my coursework for ths year was cruelly dealt with by the exam board. My teacher thought it was 60/60 but checked it with 2 other teachers, both of which were examiners, who said that it could possibly get 60, but they would give it 59, that way if the exam board didnt agree with 60, they wouldn't be as likely to drop it, and the idea that 59 is better than 55.

Anyway, submitted it in teh Jan exams, lo and behold, it had been given 79/90. What the hell? Wasn't best pleased I can tell you.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.