Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    guy knows i like him. he was really sweet to me when we started texting. I began too like him more. he used to tease me and joke in a cute way and was strangely sweet because hes a very arrogant and stubborn person. It was totally out of character.the guy even said i was amazing and said i was really interesting.Also out of character.He then stopped talking to me for a whole week and acted as if he was angry at me. A week later i asked and he said i did nothing wrong. It was only me he wasn't talking to he was fine with his other friends. we started talking again and he became really distant, we still joked around but it wasn't as nice. I then found out he was talking about me to his friends in a not nice manner. I asked him about it and he said he was only saying his opinion. we had a bit of an argument then he changed the subject. I asked again why he didn't talk to me in that week and he changed the subject again. Finally i just said if i didn't talk to you again would you even care and he said no not really. The guy doesn't trust easy and we dont know each other well but he opened up to me a little more than he would with most. I really like him but i dont get whats going on. Help!
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by hannah1066)
    guy knows i like him. he was really sweet to me when we started texting. I began too like him more. he used to tease me and joke about and was strangely sweet because hes a very arrogant and stubborn person. It was totally out of character.the guy even said i was amazing and said i was really interesting.Also out of character.He then stopped talking to me for a whole week and acted as if he was angry at me. A week later i asked and he said i did nothing wrong. It was only me he wasn't talking to he was fine with his other friends. we started talking again and he became really distant, we still joked around but it wasn't as nice. I then found out he was talking about me to his friends in a not nice manner. I asked him about it and he said he was only saying his opinion. we had a bit of an argument then he changed the subject. I asked again why he didn't talk to me in that week and he changed the subject again. Finally i just said if i didn't talk to you again would you even care and he said no not really. The guy doesn't trust easy and we dont know each other well but he opened up to me a little more than he would with most. I really like him but i dont get whats going on. Help!
    He just sounds very immature, I wouldn't bother with someone like him, sounds like it is all a big game to him.

ReputationRep:
    Did you make it known that you like him back? If not he probably tried to distance himself from you because your relationship with him wasn't getting anywhere, you can't just expect him to keep chasing you if you don't reciprocate. Then probably he just wanted to stay friends which is why he casually jokes with you but talks behind your back because he's a bit salty you don't like him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GUMI)
    Did you make it known that you like him back? If not he probably tried to distance himself from you because your relationship with him wasn't getting anywhere, you can't just expect him to keep chasing you if you don't reciprocate. Then probably he just wanted to stay friends which is why he casually jokes with you but talks behind your back because he's a bit salty you don't like him.
    ok well its the other way round. i have a thing for him and hes known since before we spoke. He was totally fine with it and joked around a little and then yh if anything he friendzoned me a while back but after seeing our texts the people who have say that he probably has a thing for you and doesnt know how to deal with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rock Fan)
    He just sounds very immature, I wouldn't bother with someone like him, sounds like it is all a big game to him.
    hes not one to play games very last thing he would do.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.