Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! Applying for the Biochemistry course, I'd like to ask you if you have any information on when international students (such as I am - EU-citizen) receive invitations for interviews? Do they get a letter at the same time as UK-students do or earlier for the following reason? (For my part I will have to book a flight if I get the chance to be shortlisted)
    Perhaps someone remembers his/her date when the e-mail came in from the previous years.
    I know, it is still too early to hear anything from a Uni - assessment tests have to be taken and written work has to be submitted, but I am curious to hear your experiences.
    I thank you for answers and good luck and success for those taking admissions tests this week!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Unis are aware that it make take some time and effort to get organised for interviews if you're coming in from abroad. They may also be able to be flexible about dates and maybe even offer you a Skype interview. Good luck!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Oxford
    All undergraduate colleges and departments Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.