Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Can someone please give me tips for the interview, what questions they're likely to ask, and what i should study specifically for the maths test? Have an interview this Thursday so nervous, help much appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    hey how did it go ?
    I have an interview tommorrow im so nervous and have no idea what to look at for the maths test?

ReputationRep:
    Hey, how did ur interview go at salford? Ive got an interview next week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JayraWilliams)
    Hi,

Can someone please give me tips for the interview, what questions they're likely to ask, and what i should study specifically for the maths test? Have an interview this Thursday so nervous, help much appreciated!
    Hey, Jayra

Any chance of providing us with an update? We're all asking the same question as you now. =]

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview today at salford. u do an english test 20mins and numeracy test for 20 mins then a personal interview. They show u a picture and tell u to explain how its relevant to 6 c's then ask u 5 questions. Sorry cant tell u what they were as my mind has gone blank. Just dont panic and be yourself. I was very nervous during my interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zainab96)
    I had my interview today at salford. u do an english test 20mins and numeracy test for 20 mins then a personal interview. They show u a picture and tell u to explain how its relevant to 6 c's then ask u 5 questions. Sorry cant tell u what they were as my mind has gone blank. Just dont panic and be yourself. I was very nervous during my interview.
    Excellent, thanks for the reply. I hope it went well for you =]

I'm going to do a bit of revision on the 6 c's now!

If you have any other advice for me, it would be most welcome.

ReputationRep:
    Any had an offer yet... looking for people starting in september 2017?

ReputationRep:
    I've got an interview in a few weeks. Anyone else?? I'm super nervous

ReputationRep:
    Hi do you know how long the entire interview session takes overall
    Have a interview this friday

ReputationRep:
    @feba2000 have you herd anything back yet? I had my interview on friday aswell

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chantelle8165)
    @feba2000 have you herd anything back yet? I had my interview on friday aswell
    No not heard anything yet. How about you??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feba2000)
    No not heard anything yet. How about you??
    No nothing yet but i hate waiting just want to know! Was you in the morning or afternoon interviews?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was in the morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by feba2000)
    Mine was in the morning
    mine was too, still not herd anything no idea how long we will be waiting

ReputationRep:
    For people that had their interview in 2016, how long did you wait hear back regarding the outcome? I have my interview tomorrow and hate waiting for responses. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I need help I’m not great at maths can anyone give me some tips of what maths questions they ask

ReputationRep:
    Hi, was the English and maths test hard? Also what topics came up? I have an interview on Tuesday and I’m scared I won’t pass the tests

(Original post by Zainab96)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farahrani01)
    Hi, was the English and maths test hard? Also what topics came up? I have an interview on Tuesday and I’m scared I won’t pass the tests
    How was your interview? Are you given an offer? I received an email for an interview shortlist. So nervous.

ReputationRep:
    Hi it was okay it was not how I expected it to be, everyone was friendly. Yeah I was given an conditional offer but don’t wish to study there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 27, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of Salford
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.