Turn on thread page Beta

Best way to get with a girl in a club? watch

I'm quite a shy person but I can loosen up after a few drinks. I don't think I look terrible, like I'm not really attractive but I'm not ugly either. I' in my second year of uni and still haven't done anything with a girl. A few of my friends say how easy it is to just get with a girls in a club but I have no idea how. Does anyone have any advice on the best way to get with a girl in a club? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Don't be a lecherous desperate creep like most guys. Don't take advantage of really drunk girls. Have fun with your friends and make that your main priority. Go to the smoking area and just talk normally to people and it might happen.

Why don't you just use tinder and go on dates and try to get to know a girl? We can spot a guy in a club who is just there to pull a mile off and it's embarassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moura)
    Don't be a lecherous desperate creep like most guys. Don't take advantage of really drunk girls. Have fun with your friends and make that your main priority. Go to the smoking area and just talk normally to people and it might happen.

Why don't you just use tinder and go on dates and try to get to know a girl? We can spot a guy in a club who is just there to pull a mile off and it's embarassing.
    Men are only creeps if they make a move and the attention is unwanted. A guy is not a creep for merely turning up, I believe that is taking feminism a step too far. Additionally women should be in control of the alcohol they put in their mouth and if they decide to drink to excess then they are equally culpable for any consequences thereafter. Its a club environment and anybody that buys in to that culture does so at their own risk.

To the OP, dont bother with Tinder its a spent force - much like the entire western dating culture. I would even suggest postponing mixing with women until after your degree.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.