Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I also dislike strawberries and so agree with Yoda... a fruit-based system may cause confusion and hysteria.

perhaps vegetables would be more sensible.

ReputationRep:
    you're pretty.
    and i love those chuck palahniuk quotes.

ReputationRep:
    Yoda shall rate something vague such as 60-70.

ReputationRep:
    thanks SV i see you like Sylvia Plath? I just had to write a long essay on her, she was pretty intense huh? I loved reading her stuff, and about her life. Such a sad sequence of events. I also note you live in Surrey! I am a Sussex-er

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoda)
    Yoda shall rate something vague such as 60-70.
    Is that like.... pineapple level?

ReputationRep:
    Yoda may hope not, for his dislike of pineapples equals his dislike of strawberries. It shall be noted that yoda lives in surrey.

ReputationRep:
    I was not aware that Dagobah had changed its location to Surrey... I hope you find it most comfortable!

ReputationRep:
    Whilst missing some luxuries of dagobah, yoda finds several perks of surrey. Such as the river. And himself.

ReputationRep:
    you cannot be so far north surrey that you mean the thames surely?

the other slips my mind.. The mole is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yoda)
    Whilst missing some luxuries of dagobah, yoda finds several perks of surrey. Such as the river. And himself.
    If domlague came to surrey it would be far perkier. But domlague may not miss the luxuries of Browns. domlague shall leave yoda to his rivers. Oh, and as for anyone who doesn't like strawberries, shame on you... the anti-pleasure brigade welcomes you with open arms! Sav gets a solid nectarine.

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, yoda refers to the thames. By the boat race finish, yoda lives. Perhaps it was placed there for yoda's convenience. Yoda still did not observe today's race.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by domlague)
    Sav gets a solid nectarine.
    i'm not really sure if thats good or not. Hm. I'll take it.

And Yoda did not watch the boatrace? whyever not? Rumours have you affiliated with Oxford so i've heard...

ReputationRep:
    Yoda has much to learn about boat races. The best involve alcohol. yoda obviously hasn't seen many civilised dinner parties yet. yoda shall yet see the light. yoda might still saved by smattering of culture be. yoda has no affiliation save that to the jedi. yoda take sides, must not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sav_606_rebels)
    Rumours have you affiliated with Oxford so i've heard...
    Yoda wonders as to sav's informant.

Yoda was busy at work during the boat race. Having finished work early, it evolved that yoda was not in fact busy during the boat race. However it remained that yoda was lazy, thus enjoyed his skittles at home.

ReputationRep:
    my informant shall be kept quiet... Though suffice to say, it could be many a person..

ReputationRep:
    yoda a lazy s*d is. yoda so lazy is that regularly turns girls away from his room late at night he does. yoda's skittles may not neglected be.

As for nectarines... they're OK, but you've gotta be careful not to get rotten ones :p:.

ReputationRep:
    84 ^^
    ps. yoda style talking is only good on yoda (the real yoda)

ReputationRep:
    90 :d

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dollaleigh)
    84 ^^
    ps. yoda style talking is only good on yoda (the real yoda)
    Indeed. None have such talent and pure, simple greatness as yoda.

ReputationRep:
    I agree - attempting to recreate Yoda is a little sad....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.