Turn on thread page Beta

Are you good looking? Get a rating out of a hundred. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kew)
    Thanks

It's hard to tell properly because in your profile pic I can only see half your face, but going on that I'd give you 75.
    Thanks. Yeah, it's the Myspace angle syndrome. I'm hiding my deformity by only showing half. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    rate please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewis321)
    rate please
    Already done you I think. :confused:

But yeah...around the high 70's for the cool hair!

ReputationRep:
    ^ 84. Liking the hair.

ReputationRep:
    ^72

ReputationRep:
    actually 80*

ReputationRep:
    Somebody rate my sex face haha =D

ReputationRep:
    not so much a "rate me post" but rather one in which i would like to ask the ladies their opinion on whether fringe or lack of one suits me better.

p.s...sorry for the horrible quality on one of them...it was taken with the inbuilt cam on my new laptop (2mp max? prob much less).
    p.p.s..no posts along the lines of : "wow..abrp, are you really 18?". Yes i know i look young. Im fine with that

oh and the first pic is me with my 8 month old female cousin at our Russian country side home (no rating the baby, we know its super cute ).
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)
    not so much a "rate me post" but rather one in which i would like to ask the ladies their opinion on whether fringe or lack of one suits me better.

p.s...sorry for the horrible quality on one of them...it was taken with the inbuilt cam on my new laptop (2mp max? prob much less).
    p.p.s..no posts along the lines of : "wow..abrp, are you really 18?". Yes i know i look young. Im fine with that

oh and the first pic is me with my 8 month old female cousin at our Russian country side home (no rating the baby, we know its super cute ).
    Holy crap, you're 18?
    Obviously this isn't from a girls perspective which might have been what you wanted but no fringe is definitely better, you look weirddd with the fringe. You look really Russian too, haha.

ReputationRep:
    yes yes i look young :p:...in rl i look prob like someone whos just turned 17 (rather than 18 in august). ah well..i dont drink/smoke so i dont need to keep showing my id so im fine

ReputationRep:
    At a birthday barbeque, raising the temperature (and eating all the pies).

And, yes: my hair is the colour of actual copper.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)

:eek:

You're right! Unique hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)

You look sweet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)

I thot I looked young for my age, but you pretty much beat me lol! I know how annoying it is to be scrutinised at every pub/club you go in You look what girls would say "cute" in the fringe pic, and you look a bit older in the no fringe pic i would hafta say.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abrp)

No fringe. You look WAY older. Srsly.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S a n d h u)
    Pimpin'.

ReputationRep:
    Pimpin'.
    I'd give that one a solid 96.

ReputationRep:
    Omg, its actually radiant, your head is on ****ing fire! 96!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewis321)
    actually 80*
    89, looking fine :cool:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.