Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choupinet)
    I recall you rating my Zeus - beardy costume as being above 80!

Does that mean that I'm uglier in the red toga? Awwww

You so mean!

Why of course not, but I found your bearded costume far more amusing :p:
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    You're pretty 86

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatLauren.)
    Why of course not, but I found your bearded costume far more amusing :p:
    Ah! Ok

Waait.. so you just see me as a figure of fun? *sniffle*

Oh and as for the above poster, 80!

ReputationRep:
    Do I rate Choupinet?! 85 - coool outfit!

ReputationRep:
    90's easy, havent decided quite the exact number, you will have to post here more often :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    90's easy, havent decided quite the exact number, you will have to post here more often :ninja:
    Haha thank you! You too! Damn it, shoulda applied to Newc.... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    Haha thank you! You too! Damn it, shoulda applied to Newc.... :p:
    I got rejected for med at notts undortunately 92-95, still not sure...

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh, why on earth would they do that, don't they realise it would be good for female kind :p:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh gosh, why on earth would they do that, don't they realise it would be good for female kind :p:
    How forward you are Miss Jodie! :eek:

Oh and 77

ReputationRep:
    Well I wont keep you waiting much longer then. Could you recommend anywhere to sleep ?

Choupinet got any other costume pictures, I want to see them all!

ReputationRep:
    Well I wont keep you waiting much longer then. Could you recommend anywhere to sleep ?

Choupinet got any other costume pictures, I want to see them all!
    Miki! You outrageous flirt! Just because you're flashing your chest in your photo and all that.. :p:

Ah well. In answer to your question.. the one of me dressed as Zeus and the one of the red toga are what I have immediately available, I think I have one other ridiculous costume as a photo somewhere - I'll have to search through my digital camera for that.. so I'll find it later then!

I've rated you before so it'd be churlish for me to 'readjust' my rating as it hasn't changed!

ReputationRep:
    Haha and you said I was forward, Choupinet! We are hijacking the thread in a flirt-fest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Choupinet)
    Miki! You outrageous flirt! Just because you're flashing your chest in your photo and all that.. :p:

Ah well. In answer to your question.. the one of me dressed as Zeus and the one of the red toga are what I have immediately available, I think I have one other ridiculous costume as a photo somewhere - I'll have to search through my digital camera for that.. so I'll find it later then!

I've rated you before so it'd be churlish for me to 'readjust' my rating as it hasn't changed!
    Jealous of the flirting? What if I pm you some private pictures, would that change your rating :p: Wahaha, im kidding.

But yea, more costume pics would be a laugh, surely you have one of Hercules with ur own chest a-flashing?

ReputationRep:
    Haha and you said I was forward, Choupinet! We are hijacking the thread in a flirt-fest
    Flirting? Baby I havent started yet. Mind if I pm you, dont want everyone to know where you live now do we? Unless you're into that kinda thing, im game

ReputationRep:
    Hmm aren't you quite the charmer...PM me you may.

ReputationRep:
    74.9?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meeegan)
    74.9?!
    Hey een uyt Zuidafrika! Ok, my best attemt, I thought i'd try a bit of really bad dutch... I wish I could speak Afrikaans properly :p:. I love southafrika. Big fat 100 from me

ReputationRep:
    Hey een uyt Zuidafrika! Ok, my best attemt, I thought i'd try a bit of really bad dutch... I wish I could speak Afrikaans properly :p:. I love southafrika. Big fat 100 from me
    Ha. Dankie Afrikaans is so sexy eh? Soos jy is And btw you dont really need to understand that!
    You been before?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.