The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

xD Rave away
feelsobohemianlikeyou
I vote everyone at least 95!! lol

aww your cute!
Reply 3662
lol at this thread, being honest there are alot of people here who would be lucky to score 10! hilarious
FM08
lol at this thread, being honest there are alot of people here who would be lucky to score 10! hilarious

You being one of them maybe...? Shame you dont have a picture.
FM08

I was trying to be honest! I haven't seen any unattractive people so far.
That might change now lol.
DamnitJanet 85 :smile:
Reply 3666
i'm not on about individual people in the last page or two, i just clicked on random pages and saw different photos and clearly people are overrating peoples' looks.
King Essler- 86

You kinda look like you're... pouting? xD
KingElesser
That might change now lol.
DamnitJanet 85 :smile:

Urmm 90, was gna be higher but you have a better pout than me and i was jealous :smile:
Reply 3669
n0b0dy
u r an exception of course :love:

some 'idiot', i quote them, felt the need to neg me for this.. cant wait to find out who u r.. :^_^: xx

edit: im a lil annoyed cuz a bird pooped on me today.. :frown: won £3 from scratchcards though.. :^_^:
Reply 3670
chloecouture
Urmm 90, was gna be higher but you have a better pout than me and i was jealous :smile:

I ignored your picture at first as i thought it was just victoria beckham, you also get a 90

beautifullybroken
I have nothing left to say except you all have ego's the size of England on this forum. Find something better to do with your life.

Gone up to 98 now.
Reply 3671
n0b0dy
some 'idiot', i quote them, felt the need to neg me for this.. cant wait to find out who u r.. :^_^: xx

Somebody subscribed you didn't they, you can see who it is now right???
Is there a way you can see whos give you rep?
Only if they leave their name, or you're a subscriber.
imtired
I ignored your picture at first as i thought it was just victoria beckham, you also get a 90

LOL i dont know if thats a compliment or not?
Reply 3675
DamnitJanet
Only if they leave their name, or you're a subscriber.

no name left, they r hiding, only until i unfreeze my sub though.. :^_^:

edit: its something to look forward to.. :puppyeyes:
Reply 3676
chloecouture
LOL i dont know if thats a compliment or not?

i'm not sure lol you don't really look like her, you're better looking teeheheheee

If you have £3.50 you can subscribe, or you can go round the forum licking balls until somebody subscribes you.
Reply 3677
n0b0dy
no name left, they r hiding, only until i unfreeze my sub though.. :^_^:

edit: its something to look forward to.. :puppyeyes:

Why have you frozen it?
Reply 3678
imtired
Why have you frozen it?

im not meant to be on tsr u see.. exams.. :ninja:
Reply 3679
n0b0dy
im not meant to be on tsr u see.. exams.. :ninja:

aahh yes, subbing was a bad idea at this time... doesn't make that much difference though there are a million other sites i'd be on instead lol. good luck.

Latest