y =[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlotte01)
    i fink im higher dan dat
    Um...Why?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    becuz they say all u r higher dan dat and ur all no better than me

ReputationRep:
    sorry if dats a bit blunt but im not that bad i wudnt come on here n put myself through it if i was

ReputationRep:
    People take this as a bit of fun. Generally everyone is pretty nice, because you know, it's not nice to be mean, even if we wouldn't jump into bed with you.

If someone replied with, oh my gosh, you're ugly, 25, then I would kind of understand you being a little upset. But they didn't. And to rate people such as Yuffie who is clearly really pretty and unique looking something low for the sake of it and because she didn't vote you what you feel you should be is stupid.

It's NOT SERIOUS.

ReputationRep:
    ..................... Complete!

- Capital letters?
    - Punctuation?

Could do better, check your grammar. D-

ReputationRep:
    well i wudnt jump into bed with non on u

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    People take this as a bit of fun. Generally everyone is pretty nice, because you know, it's not nice to be mean, even if we wouldn't jump into bed with you.

If someone replied with, oh my gosh, you're ugly, 25, then I would kind of understand you being a little upset. But they didn't. And to rate people such as Yuffie who is clearly really pretty and unique looking something low for the sake of it and because she didn't vote you what you feel you should be is stupid.

It's NOT SERIOUS.

Excellent spelling and punctuation, although some improper use of capitals and lack of speech marks.

Good effort B+

ReputationRep:
    like sum1 else posts on this and yr all lyk omg yr fit 90 but when its me =[

ReputationRep:
    ys yr piccy of that hitler, r u 1 of dem nazi supportrs

ReputationRep:
    i reckon you're not that bad...like 79 maybe

ReputationRep:
    Relax Charlotte! It’s only a bit of fun, your ‘good looking’ ratings aren’t going to be printed on your passport / ID card! :p:

I think you’re reasonably good looking and your ratings aren’t all that bad.
    People have different views on beauty, someone could find you stunning whilst someone else wouldn’t find you appealing at all. It’s fair enough!

I won’t rate by the way, as I don’t have a picture of myself up yet so it’s not really fair!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)

Excellent spelling and punctuation, although some improper use of capitals and lack of speech marks.

Good effort B+
    Damn it, if I had seen your previous post then I would have made more effort :p:

ReputationRep:
    i guess we r all happy then

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so upset about it?

ReputationRep:
    It's because she gives bad ratings. I think it was StotheL a few pages back and some other people...Charlotte was only giving them 60-70 and then complained when people were giving her less than 100! She thinks she's the best looking girl on the site is why.

ReputationRep:
    LOL just got neg rep for 'being a hitler supporter'.

ReputationRep:
    Schwein!

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.