Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think he's got his eyes set on someone else. good for me Thanks for the heads up n0b0dy

ReputationRep:
    what humiliation? :ninja: n i can take care of myself :cool: hysterics doesnt bite.. well not females anyway.. :rofl:

n that someone else has provoked a poke war on fb, ur gonna be sorry mikoface :hmmm: :hugs:

hysterics, yh that was him.. i could, ya kna, hook u two up kinda thing.. :ninja:

5000/100

(Original post by n0b0dy)
    what humiliation? :ninja: n i can take care of myself :cool: hysterics doesnt bite.. well not females anyway.. :rofl:

n that someone else has provoked a poke war on fb, ur gonna be sorry mikoface :hmmm: :hugs:

hysterics, yh that was him.. i could, ya kna, hook u two up kinda thing.. :ninja:
    Don't tease me :sad:
    I worship you miki_da_magpie :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Don't tease me :sad:
    I worship you miki_da_magpie :coma:
    he has better pics.. :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    n0b0dy - well the humiliation of being asked to leave by a female
    No you can't....female are vulnerable to cute stuff, like puppies etc. I'll use my dirty tactics....just watch and learn baby
    and miki has my full support in the poke war against you (only if I had a facebook account :p:)

And I think I better keep distance from hysteria.....for my own good

ReputationRep:
    by a female?!1 :eek: how disgustingly sexist.. :hmmm: :mad:

n i tell everyone to leave, get used to it :cool:

im a more kitten person, n we'll watch together as ur dirty tactics flop :p: for the poke war, i always win :ninja:

n hysteria well he cant be that bad :p:

by a female?!1 :eek: how disgustingly sexist.. :hmmm: :mad:

n i tell everyone to leave, get used to it :cool:

im a more kitten person, n we'll watch together as ur dirty tactics flop :p: for the poke war, i always win :ninja:

n hysteria well he cant be that bad :p:
    I rate him 100%

ReputationRep:
    well when you are completely innocent, it is humiliating because crowd tend to believes female gender over male....so it's insulting :p: (now I dunno what I'm saying, so don't ask me to elaborate on that )

but I won't tolerate this....it's so rude to ask someone to leave :mad: totally uncalled for *shaking head in disapproval*

alright then I'll use a kitten, in fact I'll get a dozen kittens, then you'll be distracted while I carry out my ingenious plans of abducting you *muhahaha* ( straight in the back of the van)

you may win the poke war this time, but wait till i make my facebook a/c (probably never going to happen tho) and you'll witness my wrath in the battlefield :p:

naa hysteria seems nice, but I just want to stay on the safe side.....preventing him from snooping into my bed :p:

ReputationRep:
    i dont get it..
    why do the same people come back here?

ReputationRep:
    probably because you said you were gunna get your winky out..

ReputationRep:
    ahhh figures

ReputationRep:

You filthy minx. I cant believe you're pimping me out on TSR! Lol. Yea hysterics that was mine... got a bit old though doncha think

ReputationRep:
    ^ 85

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Thought i'd join in

/\ 85

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holdo24)
    Zooiks! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    Zooiks! :eek:
    What?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Holdo24)
    What?
    You're stunning :eek:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 13, 2008
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.