Turn on thread page Beta

Are you good looking? Get a rating out of a hundred. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    80 as well then :p:

imtired u took the faceless foto off.. only to replace it with a crazy wizard.. bathos..

ReputationRep:
    Miki da magpie please lift some weights .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gancor)
    Miki da magpie please lift some weights .
    Perfectly happy with my size thanks

ReputationRep:
    well hysterics sure likes it.. :hubba:

holland n turkey r through, high 5 bro :five: :elefant:

ReputationRep:
    High five for Holland. A punch in the face for Turkey. Lucky bstrds! They will get kicked out soon anyways

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    Perfectly happy with my size thanks
    What size?

It's gruesome to have that as your display pic when you have nothing to show.

BULK!

ReputationRep:
    High five for Holland. A punch in the face for Turkey. Lucky bstrds! They will get kicked out soon anyways

b*****! *flykicks* it was so cool, so so so cool, we didnt even have a goalie at the end..

i will laugh so hard if turkey beats holland..

ReputationRep:
    What size?

It's gruesome to have that as your display pic when you have nothing to show.

BULK!
    Lol, I cant believe you actually care about what I look like... its almost sweet.

I weigh 75 kilos and im about 5'9 and I play sports, I dont body build... so I dont need to look like a macho thug.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0b0dy)
    b*****! *flykicks* it was so cool, so so so cool, we didnt even have a goalie at the end..

i will laugh so hard if turkey beats holland..
    Haha! So so so lucky. If cech had made that reutine save you would have been out. I wanted to see what Tuncay could do in goal, pity they didnt go to pens! Tuncay and Arda were men of the match for me though, I like those two.

It's never going to happen doll...

ReputationRep:
    A macho thug? lol.

I don't mean a huge muscular being, just something slightly further away from Belsen prison camp .

I don't care, it's just annoying when people post up their bodies like that when there is nothing there lol.

I'm definitely not Dutch, but I've always like Holland (the country, not necessarily just the football team) - supporting them this year. Go Holland ;farhan;

:yeah:

ReputationRep:
    A macho thug? lol.

I don't mean a huge muscular being, just something slightly further away from Belsen prison camp .

I don't care, it's just annoying when people post up their bodies like that when there is nothing there lol.
    Why look at my profile picture then? Belsen prison camp... lol. Go get a life

ReputationRep:
    Why look at my profile picture then? Belsen prison camp... lol. Go get a life
    Kind of da point of da fred bruv.

ReputationRep:
    OMG Gancor why your so bothered about muscles and that . . . its up to him if he likes the picture . . .

I think you lot should just cool it, just chill yehh, its pointless

ReputationRep:
    gancor u posted after me, so u should comment my foto, me mine I!!! :mad: :p: n miko has a cool body imo, he rightfully puts that pic up..

n miko im going to hit u when i c u..

ReputationRep:
    Im still winning the poking war darlin

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0b0dy)
    gancor u posted after me, so u should comment my foto, me mine I!!! :mad: :p: n miko has a cool body imo, he rightfully puts that pic up..

n miko im going to hit u when i c u..
    Well the side of your head and hand are pretty but I can't see enough to give a numerical value out of 100.

ReputationRep:
    *looks at hand* hey, thanks

miki, u may win on fb, but in real life that b****s gonna die.. :mad: :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha :hugs: I love how you hate me

ReputationRep:
    w00p! :^_^: i dont really.. :love:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.