Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If n0b0dy is a fraud she still needs to be whipped for lying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0b0dy)
    what about holland, i know people in holland n he s from there.. yup, miki is my far cousin.. :^_^:
    But that would make what we do illegal in most countries... :rolleyes:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    If that's you in the picture you deserve to be whipped by yesboss for telling me were embarassed to put one up.
    95....if you had tom bombadil's wife (can't remember her name) as well, it would have been 100

ReputationRep:
    i didnt say i was embarrassed.. i just dont like the low ratings i get.. ;dry; miki always gives me less than50 n shullup, ur face is fraud!11 :mad:

:eek: noooo not yesboss anyone but yesboss oh plz God no!!1

y, that womans, i mean me, me in that picture, i dont look that good.. :rolleyes:

n yes pisces, i have done such a tutorial.. :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    Hehe thankyouu, 95
    Thank you to you too May be I can teach you how to use self-timer sometime what do you think? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    miki, wha? what is it that u do? :eek: :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pisces_abhi)
    95....if you had tom bombadil's wife (can't remember her name) as well, it would have been 100
    Tom Bombadil has a wife? Incidentally i stopped reading that book at the point where he was taking the hobbits through the forest, he was a really annoying character.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you to you too May be I can teach you how to use self-timer sometime what do you think? :rolleyes:
    hahaa yeah if you want

ReputationRep:
    i didnt say i was embarrassed.. i just dont like the low ratings i get.. ;dry; miki always gives me less than50 n shullup, ur face is fraud!11 :mad:

:eek: noooo not yesboss anyone but yesboss oh plz God no!!1

y, that womans, i mean me, me in that picture, i dont look that good.. :rolleyes:

n yes pisces, i have done such a tutorial.. :^_^:
    guilty as charged :rolleyes:

Would you mind if I looked at that tutorial?

ReputationRep:
    i just dont like the low ratings i get
    If anybody gives you a rating below 90 they are jealous, which means you're rating is >90 by default. win-win.

*Takes tongue out of ass*

ReputationRep:
    nobody is a 68

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtired)
    Tom Bombadil has a wife? Incidentally i stopped reading that book at the point where he was taking the hobbits through the forest, he was a really annoying character.
    Yeah as far as I can remember, I think he did. He takes the hobbits to his house in the woods and there they meet her beautiful wife (as described in the book). I think she was elvish or something. Anywho I found his singing a bit annoying too, but it gets better once they are at his house. He even saves them from something (can't quite remember from what).

ReputationRep:
    You get up at 8am on a sunday to listen to hadouken?

ReputationRep:
    Yea had a train to catch My laptop wont recieve wireless anymore tho so my lastfm wont update :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloecouture)
    hahaa yeah if you want
    I would love to. And may be we could go for a drink afterwards? :love:

ReputationRep:
    yh go ahead if u can find the tutorial pisces.. :rolleyes:

mikolaj, take that sarcastic 68 back.. ur so mean sometimes.. i know u only mean to give 48.. ur so evil..

imtired: lolz, but really im not 90 or anywhere near.. :rolleyes: ask miko, he has benefit of facebook.. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah as far as I can remember, I think he did. He takes the hobbits to his house in the woods and there they meet her beautiful wife (as described in the book). I think she was elvish or something. Anywho I found his singing a bit annoying too, but it gets better once they are at his house. He even saves them from something (can't quite remember from what).
    I see, but it's been a long time since i was a lord of the rings fantard.

ReputationRep:
    n0b0dy - whoever gives you less than 100 deserves to be brutally murdered.

ReputationRep:
    Nobody you are such a fruit! I wish i could squish you and eat you up! Shes perdy on fb

nite nite all you late nite lovers

ReputationRep:
    I would love to. And may be we could go for a drink afterwards? :love:
    maybe :P

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.