Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by n0b0dy)
    :coma: :coma: where is that from? :puppyeyes:

:coma:

its.. :coma:

so cool... :coma:

wants one for my bday.. :^_^: :coma:

the choc gets 101.. u.. well i cant really see u..
    lol I got it for my birthday...my mate ordered it from Switzerland!

I love the stuff.... :P

ReputationRep:
    n0b0dy - i finished mine a couple of days ago :^_^: anyway good for you.....i can't believe no more studies for 3 months :w00t:....can you?

i'm good too....getting a bit rusty though.....sitting at home all day long :ninja:

and no, as far as I'm concerned, she deserves a full 100 for the exceptional beauty :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daxx)
    lol I got it for my birthday...my mate ordered it from Switzerland!

I love the stuff.... :P
    rub it in, y dont u.. :mad: i have this.. thing.. for chocolate.. dont do this pls..

(Original post by pisces_abhi)
    n0b0dy - i finished mine a couple of days ago :^_^: anyway good for you.....i can't believe no more studies for 3 months :w00t:....can you?

i'm good too....getting a bit rusty though.....sitting at home all day long :ninja:

and no, as far as I'm concerned, she deserves a full 100 for the exceptional beauty :rolleyes:
    yayyyy long summer hols, have nothing to do.. well will do tomorrow n later on but like just no revisionn just yayyyyy1!!

n i dont think i like ur sarcasm.. :indiff:

ReputationRep:
    yayyyy long summer hols, have nothing to do.. well will do tomorrow n later on but like just no revisionn just yayyyyy1!!
    I know. It's just too overwhelming. I hope I don't forget the stuff over the summer, before starting uni. lol

n i dont think i like ur sarcasm.. :indiff:
    No-one does

ReputationRep:
    maybe its the > :rolleyes:

u should stop using those.. ;yes;

ReputationRep:
    maybe its the > :rolleyes:

u should stop using those.. ;yes;
    But that would make it all the more real.

That graduate girl is pretty though (btw I dunno why am i still calling her/you the graduate girl, when I know it's you)

ReputationRep:
    u think its me.. lets not get our facts messed up..

ReputationRep:
    :surprise:

:afraid:

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought it was you and still do. You said so yourself. But I dunno, I have this feeling that it's you. Regardless of who it is, I'm happy believing it's you, especially when you're so gorgeous :love:

ReputationRep:
    pisces: lololol..if u say so.. however i beg to differ..

neon out pls ;dry; oh btw psp rules :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    pisces: lololol..if u say so.. however i beg to differ..

neon out pls ;dry; oh btw psp rules :^_^:
    wah? :puppyeyes:

i have a psp too :^_^:

ReputationRep:
    i want the light one though.. :puppyeyes: or the pink one.. :^_^: gta vice city rules, well it would if i could pass the dam mission where there is burning debris everywhere.. ;dry;

ReputationRep:
    yeah well but who cares what you think :p:

and stop asking people to leave, you're so rude.....if you stay that way, people will desert this place (btw i would like to warn you to not take me seriously at most times....this is one of those times)

ReputationRep:
    ill have fun alone with my imaginary friends.. :^_^: one good thing about schizophrenia; u r never alone..

ill have fun alone with my imaginary friends.. :^_^: one good thing about schizophrenia; u r never alone..
    Isn't that like a graduation hat you have on in your profile?

ReputationRep:
    But I'll still stay no matter what. Wouldn't wanna leave the graduate girl (damn, i mean you) all by yourself. You never know how quickly imaginary friends can turn against you, so just for protection and some company as well, I'll stay.

ReputationRep:
    Anyway I think I should be leaving now, had a strange day and I'm still being strange. bbye n0b0dy and every1 else who's sneaking arnd here.....night :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    night pisces :hugs:

73337 yes, it is.. but it probably isnt me wearing it..

night pisces :hugs:

73337 yes, it is.. but it probably isnt me wearing it..
    So that's not you....or is that someone else's hat....or are you a schizophrenic like meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

ReputationRep:
    she is schizophrenic n so is she.. i dunno i might be, since u r.. i probably m too.. i have delusions of grandeur.. :proud: n i dont even know what that is.. but yes, thats me..although at times it ends up being someone else.. i dont know im so confused right now..

i need some time alone, but the little voices wont listen..

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.