The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:laugh:. Try, but I'm still in shock. I suppose Dolla is a bit too picky though :yes:.
im not picky. im honest
I'm happy with the 92 and 95 i got of you guys though.
Im sort of enjoying this argument :smile:
Ok Dolla. Put a picture up of the perfect guy from your eyes :yes:. I'm interested :laugh:.
Original post by {&#1581
Im sort of enjoying this argument :smile:

Habeeb :tongue:imp:.
no guy is perfect but ill look 4 a fit one
http://missraconteur.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/328993_heath_ledger_01.jpg

ok i know hes not alive anymore. but he was seriously fit when his hair was like this
Oh, cool. So nice facial features, grown out hair and a nice smile?
Anyway, I've got to go, take care guys :bye: .
basically yea :smile:
phhft just watched 'my bosses daughter' - what a load of tosh. Nice to see things have gotten so far in here.
u look like someone that was in a band in my school. the band was called be like dad
bishbashbosh
phhft just watched 'my bosses daughter' - what a load of tosh. Nice to see things have gotten so far in here.

i watched a bit of that, absolute balls, apart from when i saw kenan, or was it kell
Dollaleigh
u look like someone that was in a band in my school. the band was called be like dad

I have no idea whether to take that as an insult or a compliment...I'm veering towards insult by the name of the band :no:
Reply 7555
14.3"
its not meant as an insult. the band was awesome
Bear_Grylls
i watched a bit of that, absolute balls, apart from when i saw kenan, or was it kell

I like Kutcher, but it was just too cheesy. Over the top....I'm going with Kenan....cause ' Kell Loooooves orange soda right? '
Dollaleigh
its not meant as an insult. the band was awesome

I'll gracefully accept that then, thanks. :smile: what rating would you give the guy in the band if he was on this thread?
prob like 52 but ur way higher than that. its ur hair that reminds me of him not ur face

Latest