Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's possible to have TWO emails you know? :p:

(Original post by xxstace123xx)
    Lies. Jeez I am not that sad to sit in and make a dupe account. I am 15 for peets sake. I go out and see my friends and boyfriend everyday.

I thought you couldnt make two accounts with the same email anyways
    Lol.

Mayn, I just recived a PM not too long ago, telling me that Jenny suddenly wanted to cancel her TSR account. :eek:

Should get a Mod to do a I.P check to see if it was you or not, still. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Lol.

Mayn, I just recived a PM not too long ago, telling me that Jenny suddenly wanted to cancel her TSR account. :eek:

Should get a Mod to do a I.P check to see if it was you or not, still. :yep:
    I told her to do so...

(Original post by xxstace123xx)
    I told her to do so...
    Whatever, mayn.

ReputationRep:
    Looking good bruda, 88

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Whatever, mayn.
    YEah we will see. I wouldnt want to look like that girl on Jenny's profile anyway.

She is slutty as anything.

Meh, dont believe me. Im not arsed tbh

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Jenny is one of those webcam girls who keeps adding me.

"NO I DO NOT WANT INTERNET SEX WITH YOU"

gawd!

I do, secretly

And chloecouture is definitely a fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by miki_da_magpie)
    Pretty sure Jenny is one of those webcam girls who keeps adding me.

"NO I DO NOT WANT INTERNET SEX WITH YOU"

gawd!

I do, secretly

And chloecouture is definitely a fake
    n0b0dy knows ur my dupe yet..

(Original post by n0b0dy)
    n0b0dy knows ur my dupe yet..
    Thwanks :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    This thread has turned into a joke. Whatever happened to the "TSR fittest girl" thread. That was some laugh... :yep:

(Original post by Teofilo)
    This thread has turned into a joke. Whatever happened to the "TSR fittest girl" thread. That was some laugh... :yep:
    That thread was the mother of all threads. It closed down though

Saddest day of my life. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Was there ever a winner (or was it decided that there were no fit girls at all)?

(Original post by Teofilo)
    Was there ever a winner (or was it decided that there were no fit girls at all)?
    Mayn, there was too much disagreement. Nobody, could agree on anything, however, we had a good time trying :yep:

ReputationRep:
    What on earth is going on in this thread?! Why is everyone apparently fake all of a sudden? Need something new to distract us I feel

(Original post by jodie_lee)
    What on earth is going on in this thread?! Why is everyone apparently fake all of a sudden? Need something new to distract us I feel
    88 :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jodie_lee)
    jodie ive heard that you yourself are not real and are in fact the guy up for gbh that "you" were telling us about the other day :P nah jj but how is that going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neiljeff123)
    jodie ive heard that you yourself are not real and are in fact the guy up for gbh that "you" were telling us about the other day :P nah jj but how is that going?
    Haha, dammit how did you find out :eek:

How's it going....erm, I have seen him a couple of times. I am not going to take it anywhere quickly, and although he seems nice, clearly there are several issues lol. So yeah, I'll keep you updated on my car crash relationship :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    90 woooooo

ReputationRep:
    80 jodie_lee

ReputationRep:
    100 for hating virgin media and doing japanese.

(Original post by yesboss)
    90 woooooo
    who's your dupe again, connemara or something?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.