The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9060
miki_da_magpie
Next time I see you. Im kicking you in the crotch and kidnapping your girlfriend. No joke :shifty:

he does wıng chun, u cant do anythıng to hım, lıterally ınvıncıble he ıs :love:
curiouslyorange1989
bloody hell another geordie! were spawing in TSR all of a sudden!

Whey aye man

n0b0dy
he does wıng chun, u cant do anythıng to hım, lıterally ınvıncıble he ıs :love:

Hes got skinny biceps. And backflab :rolleyes:
Reply 9062
miki_da_magpie

Hes got skinny biceps. And backflab :rolleyes:

ugh, he has major bıceps not that he needs them wıth wıng chun, ıts all about speed, plus ur the one wıth the backflab n u had no ıdea about ıt before ı fıgured ıt out :proud:

edit: he actually ısnt orıgınally a geordıe, mıkı beggıng ıt lıke that ayyyee :no:
haha :O not an origional geordie!! you have no right to utter the words "whey aye!" heathen!
Im an adopted Geordie and have supported NUFC since I was but a wee lad, and I consider it as much my home as anywhere else so yea. Im as geordie as you get without being born one :smile:

n0b0dy: lets not get too personal about the back flab, its really ok. Some men like boobs on the back and the front :rolleyes: its just not my cup of tea sorry
Reply 9065
miki_da_magpie
Im an adopted Geordie and have supported NUFC since I was but a wee lad, and I consider it as much my home as anywhere else so yea. Im as geordie as you get without being born one :smile:

n0b0dy: lets not get too personal about the back flab, its really ok. Some men like boobs on the back and the front :rolleyes: its just not my cup of tea sorry

u have ıssues wıth ur backflab, learn to love ıt dear :console:

n ı hope u lıke what ı dıd wıth ur sılly random photo ın my prof :cool:

ım off now, lecture at 9 tomorrow, wtf m ı doıng on here :no:

laterz :hugs:
i guess you are forgiven! the taint wont be too strong in you! though blood will tell am afraid :frown:

you could still say alreet and geeetsheeed if you want...
n0b0dy
u have ıssues wıth ur backflab, learn to love ıt dear :console:

n ı hope u lıke what ı dıd wıth ur sılly random photo ın my prof :cool:

ım off now, lecture at 9 tomorrow, wtf m ı doıng on here :no:

laterz :hugs:

Looks mint, nice edit, im sure it didnt look that good before :p: Enjoy ur lecture :biggrin: :hugs:

curiouslyorange1989
i guess you are forgiven! the taint wont be too strong in you! though blood will tell am afraid

you could still say alreet and geeetsheeed if you want...

What about "howay the lads", "wahay", "pet", and "aye"! Cant live without those :woo:
a drunk picture
70 u look sooooooooooo young
go on then do it do it go on to my profile and diss me.haha joke.
Reply 9071
Yazr
go on then do it do it go on to my profile and diss me.haha joke.

40...times by 2 , divide by 4, multiply by 5, divide by 100, multiply by Pi , multiply by 100 and take 50 off and you have your answer! :rolleyes: No fun giving you straight answer, might as well be a surprise for u!
2Av
40...times by 2 , divide by 4, multiply by 5, divide by 100, multiply by Pi and take 42 off and you have your answer! :rolleyes: No fun giving you straight answer, might as well be a surprise for u!

minus number?
Reply 9073
curiouslyorange1989
minus number?

whoops! some mathematical error :biggrin: need to edit! LOL
100,000 for being from Los Angeles.

Seriously, i can smoke a whole umbrella salesman atm...

You can what now? :p:

They're much better then regular fags :yep:
Ummmmmmmmmmok.
:P:

Latest