The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Indievertigo
82.1, too much make up imo. :yep:

I dont normally wear that much lol. I was going to a mates party.
Reply 9761
:eek: monkey rape or just giving it a massage? :ninja:

100...monkey is cute.

edit: to above poster, I like your hair. 89/90
Reply 9762
I never understand why people post here when they don't have a picture, how are you suppose to be rated? - No offense
Reply 9763
TayloRed
I never understand why people post here when they don't have a picture, how are you suppose to be rated? - No offense

I did have a picture, just changed it.

lets see...

Spoiler

:p: and you, I never understand why people post repeatedly on this thread when they've already been rated 500 times with the exact same result?

no offense taken.
9mm
:eek: monkey rape or just giving it a massage? :ninja:

100...monkey is cute.

edit: to above poster, I like your hair. 89/90

If you'd like to imagine me raping the monkey... then yep, it's monkey rape.
:yep:

But seriously, that monkey was a dangerous fella, I was doing whatever he wanted me to do lol. He gave one guy 16 stitches up his arm...
9mm

lets see...

Spoiler

:p: and you, I never understand why people post repeatedly on this thread when they've already been rated 500 times with the exact same result?

no offense taken.

It's an ego thing duh, they need to be told every day that they look good, otherwise it's another slash across the wrist.
Reply 9766
Indievertigo
It's an ego thing duh, they need to be told every day that they look good, otherwise it's another slash across the wrist.

now how could I be sooo blind :rolleyes: thanks for clearing that up :p:

Is that one of those monkeys that at night when you're trying to sleep form a pack and scream so goddamn loud you think you've fallen back into the dinosaur age?
Reply 9767
9mm

lets see...

Spoiler

no offense taken.

I rate others, cause when people rate me, i find it interesting and it can create a good feeling, so i just wan't to give that back :smile: I haven't really been rated 500 times, more like 3, and i'm a model, so i need ego-boosting activities as confidence makes you more attractive :biggrin:
9mm
now how could I be sooo blind :rolleyes: thanks for clearing that up :p:

Is that one of those monkeys that at night when you're trying to sleep form a pack and scream so goddamn loud you think you've fallen back into the dinosaur age?

No they're howler monkeys, but you've got the right geographical location :p: Thats a capuchin. They are in films all the time - Pirates of the carribean was the last one to use a capuchin I think. There's one in Friends too...:woo:
Jellihead
Thanks. :biggrin:

86/100 for you.

wow really?

your pretty hawtt
Bear_Grylls
your pretty hawtt

You look sexy :wink: 91.

P.s cool avatar.
Chelsea-hannah
You look sexy :wink: 91.

P.s cool avatar.

You're pweeetyyy :rolleyes:
Reply 9772
TayloRed
I rate others, cause when people rate me, i find it interesting and it can create a good feeling, so i just wan't to give that back :smile: I haven't really been rated 500 times, more like 3, and i'm a model, so i need ego-boosting activities as confidence makes you more attractive :biggrin:

well, :p: in that case if you're so eager, this is me:

Spoiler

that wasn't aimed at you btw. :p:
Reply 9773
Indievertigo
No they're howler monkeys, but you've got the right geographical location :p: Thats a capuchin. They are in films all the time - Pirates of the carribean was the last one to use a capuchin I think. There's one in Friends too...:woo:

oh right, yeah it's howler monkeys I was referring to so goddamn scary.

capuchin, oh yeah ross had one in friends. :p:

I want one of those gold coloured monkeys though. :ninja:
Reply 9774
Well 9mm i like your style, looks pretty damn cool
Reply 9775
brap brap brrrrap rate me
I'm guessing you're the one on the right?
Reply 9777
nah left
Why am I never here at the right time to rape rate women
Reply 9779
Chelsea-hannah
:o: hehe thanks :smile:

dayyyym.
Seriously though, very pretty :o:

Latest