The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1940
Jinxy
I'm guessing if your from liverpool you have an awesome northern accent so 99 defo. :biggrin:

More 'Boss laa' than 'Rate Good' i'd hope :biggrin:
^ lol :rofl:...
smoosabitmega
yes, or if you are me/aristoteles/some other people you rate people in fruit terms

:smile:

strawberry
Reply 1943
To prevent you from becoming immodest:smile:
^89 nice dress!
I can't really see, but you don't look obese so 70.
Jinxy
I'm guessing if your from liverpool you have an awesome northern accent so 99 defo. :biggrin:

who, me? I live in Liverpool whilst I am at uni but I'm not from there. I do have a northern accent though.
Reply 1947
britishseapower
who, me? I live in Liverpool whilst I am at uni but I'm not from there. I do have a northern accent though.

Oooo, okay I see. :love: :blush: :biggrin: lmao
Jinxy

Jinxy stop postin' in the thread with no picture!
90^
Jinxy

I'm quite surprised that a southerner likes the northern accent, from my own experience of travelling down south, no one can ever understand what I am saying. I was working in America last summer and most people thought I was irish or scottish notwithstanding my name badge having England plastered on it. :biggrin:
Reply 1951
britishseapower
I'm quite surprised that a southerner likes the northern accent, from my own experience of travelling down south, no one can ever understand what I am saying. I was working in America last summer and most people thought I was irish or scottish notwithstanding my name badge having England plastered on it. :biggrin:

Really? I understand it fine, have a few friends from up North and Scotland :smile: I hate my Southern English accent I think it sounds so boring!
Jinxy
Really? I understand it fine, have a few friends from up North and Scotland :smile: I hate my Southern English accent I think it sounds so boring!

I was born in Plymouth but I moved up North when I was about 2, apparently I did speak with a bit of a southern accent when I was younger, probably got it from my mum but thats long been lost.
Reply 1953
:biggrin: Oh I see :p: Hopefully I can go to uni up north I prefer it there to down here
Reply 1954
hey jinxy i really like swimming as well maybe one day we could meet up and you could show me your breast stroke?
Reply 1955
yesboss
hey jinxy i really like swimming as well maybe one day we could meet up and you could show me your breast stroke?

:rofl: How old are you yesboss?
She's got green eyes.........must be hot........99.99.
Reply 1957
:blushing:

Your profile pic = 99 :wink:
you sound lovely. and yay for riding :smile:

Reply 1959

96 - Wow I love your style!!! Pretty eyes I always wanted dark eyes :frown:

Latest