Turn on thread page Beta

Are you good looking? Get a rating out of a hundred. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I'm guessing if your from liverpool you have an awesome northern accent so 99 defo.
    More 'Boss laa' than 'Rate Good' i'd hope

ReputationRep:
    ^ lol :rofl:...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smoosabitmega)
    yes, or if you are me/aristoteles/some other people you rate people in fruit terms

strawberry

ReputationRep:
    To prevent you from becoming immodest

ReputationRep:
    ^89 nice dress!

ReputationRep:
    I can't really see, but you don't look obese so 70.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I'm guessing if your from liverpool you have an awesome northern accent so 99 defo.
    who, me? I live in Liverpool whilst I am at uni but I'm not from there. I do have a northern accent though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    who, me? I live in Liverpool whilst I am at uni but I'm not from there. I do have a northern accent though.

Oooo, okay I see. :love: :blush: lmao

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Jinxy stop postin' in the thread with no picture!

ReputationRep:
    90^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    I'm quite surprised that a southerner likes the northern accent, from my own experience of travelling down south, no one can ever understand what I am saying. I was working in America last summer and most people thought I was irish or scottish notwithstanding my name badge having England plastered on it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by britishseapower)
    I'm quite surprised that a southerner likes the northern accent, from my own experience of travelling down south, no one can ever understand what I am saying. I was working in America last summer and most people thought I was irish or scottish notwithstanding my name badge having England plastered on it.
    Really? I understand it fine, have a few friends from up North and Scotland I hate my Southern English accent I think it sounds so boring!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Really? I understand it fine, have a few friends from up North and Scotland I hate my Southern English accent I think it sounds so boring!
    I was born in Plymouth but I moved up North when I was about 2, apparently I did speak with a bit of a southern accent when I was younger, probably got it from my mum but thats long been lost.

ReputationRep:
    Oh I see :p: Hopefully I can go to uni up north I prefer it there to down here

ReputationRep:
    hey jinxy i really like swimming as well maybe one day we could meet up and you could show me your breast stroke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yesboss)
    hey jinxy i really like swimming as well maybe one day we could meet up and you could show me your breast stroke?
    :rofl: How old are you yesboss?

ReputationRep:
    She's got green eyes.........must be hot........99.99.

ReputationRep:
    :blushing:

Your profile pic = 99

ReputationRep:
    you sound lovely. and yay for riding

ReputationRep:
    thanks

96 - Wow I love your style!!! Pretty eyes I always wanted dark eyes

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.