Turn on thread page Beta
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    lol if I lost my birth certificate I would cease to exist. Where I was born they don't keep records like that and I don't have any other form of id.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlWho)
    what do i do if i lost mine??

i was registered in london but i dnt live there now, what do i do?
    Well you will have to go to the town that you were born in and go to the town hall, where they should have your birth certificate. You have to pay for a new one, and take your parents with you, for proof that you exist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    Sure is, however, I wouldn't mind saying goodbye to a few UKL members :eek:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    Well, it's never too early to be prepared - I went shopping for a tombstone yesterday, but there's already a mistake in the inscription.
    What up with u both?!!..talking abt DEATH and how to prepare for it..tck tck tck...For goodness sake have a positive view towards life.
    Liam, u and Rob sound as though u'll die tom or something!
    LOl..it cracked me up but also made me think- are these ppl feeling okay? :rolleyes:

*checks their foreheads for possible signs of sickness!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    lol if I lost my birth certificate I would cease to exist. Where I was born they don't keep records like that and I don't have any other form of id.
    Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose in Bloom)
    What up with u both?!!..talking abt DEATH and how to prepare for it..tck tck tck...For goodness sake have a positive view towards life.
    Liam, u and Rob sound as though u'll die tom or something!
    LOl..it cracked me up but also made me think- are these ppl feeling okay? :rolleyes:

*checks their foreheads for possible signs of sickness!*
    I'm feeling as cynical as ever. Nothing fazes me.

How are you? Long time, no chat...

ReputationRep:
    You don't have to go back to the town where you were born or anything like that you just have to phone up and they will post/fax one to you. I think someones already said who you have to phone. It's not a big deal at all getting one, my dad has recently being tracing his family tree and has been sent numerous birth and death certificates.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Scotland?

lol no, the middle east

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling as cynical as ever. Nothing fazes me.
    ..Glad to hear that!....u got me worried there for abit!

How are you? Long time, no chat...
    I am very well thanx...I kinda spend more time in the academic section (results are coming and I am a wreck becuz of that!!!!)...
    Also, I have been reading some gr8 books on the net and found ukl a bit boring...couldn't find any threads I wanted to post on and got REALLY bored!..(And no one was there to make me laugh!)

What abt u?..how are u?..how was ur trip?

ReputationRep:
    General Register Office for England & Wales
    Smedley Hydro,
    Trafalgar Rd,
    Southport,
    Merseyside
    PR8 2HH

Tel: 0151 471 4200

That's who you need to call

ReputationRep:
    I am very well thanx...I kinda spend more time in the academic section (results are coming and I am a wreck becuz of that!!!!)...
    You will be fine! If not, I'll give you my address and you can send the Tangoman to my house, to slap me.

Also, I have been reading some gr8 books on the net and found ukl a bit boring...couldn't find any threads I wanted to post on and got REALLY bored!..(And no one was there to make me laugh!)
    I've arrived. :cool:

What abt u?..how are u?..how was ur trip?
    I'm simply resplendent, the trip was superb. A shame I had to come back really, but that's life.

ReputationRep:
    You will be fine! If not, I'll give you my address and you can send the Tangoman to my house, to slap me.
    lol..who is the Tangoman may I ask?!!! :confused:

I've arrived. :cool:
    Oh yeah def...I can always count on u to make me laugh!..Welcome back!

I'm simply resplendent, the trip was superb. A shame I had to come back really, but that's life.
    Normally, when I return from a trip, I am GLAD to be back to my old and regular routine!...I HATE travelling!...
    I guess I am weird :rolleyes:
    Do u have pix of ur trip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    lol no, the middle east
    Really?!!..Where abouts in the Middle east?..I am in Kuwait...

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.