Turn on thread page Beta

Want to empower British people again? Get rid of all benefits. watch

ReputationRep:
    All state welfare has done is fragment communities, encouraged immorality and destroyed education/entrepreneurship. We have legions of flabby feeble feminised individuals who refuse to make their mark on society. Nobody is gonna starve to death if you wean people off them, if anything it will become more like Southern Italy under the mafia; communties will become tighter and more resourceful in the absence of centralised welfare. Closer to home, Indians in this country are testament to the masculinity, morality and professionalism that are developed when self reliance are encouraged. Under the current system we have apathy, impotence, immorality and stagnation.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...too well written for a standard troll.

ReputationRep:
    If I were a mod I'd ban people who reply to trolls in order to wipe out this menace once and for all

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TW3 AllDayFam)
    All state welfare has done is fragment communities, encouraged immorality and destroyed education/entrepreneurship. We have legions of flabby feeble feminised individuals who refuse to make their mark on society. Nobody is gonna starve to death if you wean people off them, if anything it will become more like Southern Italy under the mafia; communties will become tighter and more resourceful in the absence of centralised welfare. Closer to home, Indians in this country are testament to the masculinity, morality and professionalism that are developed when self reliance are encouraged. Under the current system we have apathy, impotence, immorality and stagnation.

Next.

ReputationRep:
    You earn about 5 times more washing pots part-time than you do on benefits. I don't see how they're a problem. The real problem is with minimum/living wage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mistletoe)
    You earn about 5 times more washing pots part-time than you do on benefits. I don't see how they're a problem. The real problem is with minimum/living wage.
    Well its a cultural problem overall. A lack of religious ethics, a loss of academic discipline, feminism, the LGBT agenda and the out of control cultural marxism which drives certain men to study *******s like Sociology and media etc

ReputationRep:
    Well its a cultural problem overall. A lack of religious ethics, a loss of academic discipline, feminism, the LGBT agenda and the out of control cultural marxism which drives certain men to study *******s like Sociology and media etc
    I think it's time for bed, dear.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Pro: "it'll be like living under the mafia"

That argument tho.

ReputationRep:
    You sound confused. What someone chooses for their degree is a matter of choice for them and has nothing to do with you, they're the ones that will suffer to earn their degree. Plenty of sociologists could have taken Computer Science or Engineering if they wanted to. I've seen them with their graphs and databases, they're definitely not dossing.

I doubt you will ever get a degree unless you change your attitude by focussing on yourself rather than other people and what may or may not be wrong with them.

ReputationRep:
    what are communties ?

ReputationRep:
    You sound confused. What someone chooses for their degree is a matter of choice for them and has nothing to do with you, they're the ones that will suffer to earn their degree. Plenty of sociologists could have taken Computer Science or Engineering if they wanted to. I've seen them with their graphs and databases, they're definitely not dossing.

I doubt you will ever get a degree unless you change your attitude by focussing on yourself rather than other people and what may or may not be wrong with them.
    It is our business if that course has no benefit to the professional advancement of the individual or the advancement of society. You'd be better off spending 3 years on dope than on most arts degrees frankly. This is what BME understand all too well, you've either gotta become a white collar respectable guy or a bare baller, not some beta fannying around doing social work.

ReputationRep:
    So...err what do you do? You obviously have a lot of spare time on your hands...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    what are communties ?
    Isn't it an American sitcom?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What about housing benefit? The government paying your rent for you is benefits is it not? Besides, loads of people in this country work less than 16 hours per week because if they worked over 16 hours per week they lose money in benefits.

Regarding the wage question, if wages rise then prices rise. Everyone knows that, The issue is far more complex than this.

(Original post by RobML)
    If I were a mod I'd ban people who reply to trolls in order to wipe out this menace once and for all

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This might blow your mind, but having a differing view to you doesn't make somebody a troll. Now I don't necessarily agree with the chap but the concept that the welfare trap has caused massive damage to the lives of the working class isn't nearly as crazy as you're making out. Crabs in a bucket and all that.........

Now OP, I have a question for you. How do you square your proposal with the incoming of mass automation and resulting redundancy? Also, would you introduce measures to combat outsourcing of jobs (which is rampant at the moment) and how would you mitigate the fall out of introducing such a measure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KimKallstrom)
    What about housing benefit? The government paying your rent for you is benefits is it not? Besides, loads of people in this country work less than 16 hours per week because if they worked over 16 hours per week they lose money in benefits.

Regarding the wage question, if wages rise then prices rise. Everyone knows that, The issue is far more complex than this.

This might blow your mind, but having a differing view to you doesn't make somebody a troll. Now I don't necessarily agree with the chap but the concept that the welfare trap has caused massive damage to the lives of the working class isn't nearly as crazy as you're making out. Crabs in a bucket and all that.........

Now OP, I have a question for you. How do you square your proposal with the incoming of mass automation and resulting redundancy? Also, would you introduce measures to combat outsourcing of jobs (which is rampant at the moment) and how would you mitigate the fall out of introducing such a measure?
    Judging from this and other posts OP has made, it is quite clearly their only intentions are to bait, provoke, and anger people. We call that trolling.

ReputationRep:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHqePl4uX_0

From Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson, Economist Thomas Sowell shares wisdom and insight from his newly-revised classic work, “Wealth, Poverty and Politics"
    Only about 12 mins long. Give it a go.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.