Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    We had one of our House Captains at school leave to go to college and now we need to apply for taking his place. I have applied but now I feel I should withdraw.

The other House Captain is in a group of girls who all belitted and talked about the boy behind his back and are part of the reason he left. I have upset one of the girls in the House Captain's group by telling a teacher where she was (we had a thing at school and when it was finished we should have gone back to class) and in the end she plus some others got in trouble.

I didn't tell the teacher to get them in trouble but the teacher would have found out eventually. But she and the House Captain's group are talking about me behind my back now and I feel if I became the second House Captain I would be forced into a position as was the boy.

Should I withdraw my application?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.