Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Saw one today, hadn't seen one for ages. Due for a revival methinks

ReputationRep:
    are they the rainbow ones? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    another revival ;<?

ReputationRep:
    Well the one I saw was a rather executive metal one. My old one was the large, plastic and stripy variety. It worked going down steps

ReputationRep:
    Ace Venture FTW

ReputationRep:
    They're how I 'learned' about wave types in physics. So no, not overly cool. Maybe I'm just bitter because mine would never go down stairs properly though.

I've lived in a bungalow all my life. I feel robbed of an integral part of childhood, really.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by -Kav-)
    I've lived in a bungalow all my life. I feel robbed of an integral part of childhood, really.
    that is why the flying spaghetti monster created video cassettes

everyone loves a slinky

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thelfo)
    They're how I 'learned' about wave types in physics. So no, not overly cool. Maybe I'm just bitter because mine would never go down stairs properly though.
    When you plummet head long down a flight of stairs to your death you'll finally appreciate the prophetic nature of your slinky and of course at the same time, wish you'd taken symbology more seriously in your days working in a Shinto monastery, dummkopf! that's why there was a barely concealed slinky in the middle of the rock garden! How many signs do you need! What do you want a naked Indian in your dreams to spell it out!

For more prophecy call: 087652 3746322 calls will cost too much spiritually, and leave you with a sense of dread and fatalist acceptance that frankly you could of done without.

ReputationRep:
    I like slinkies, but I prefer a nice big schlong. :cool:

i like turtles

ReputationRep:
    My sister purchased one of these again the other day. She keeps getting the spring twisted within itself and my Dad spends ages trying to untangle the mess. They're cool, but I don't think I'd actually go and buy one myself. When I was younger, of course I would.

Poll
Are you chained to your phone?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.