The Student Room Group

I need some essay help or how to structure it

I was given an essay question 'Assess the effectiveness of Plato's dualism in explaining the world' and I am struggling to know what to write about as there isn't much dualism in AS philosophy or i just can't find it and then the structure. Anyone please help.
I'd start with looking up what dualism means and how Plato and others use it. Then think specifically about how he uses it to explain the world. Then think about how effective it is and maybe compare and contrast to other people who had similar ideas or used dualism?
Reply 2
compare with aristotle
Reply 3
Hi, I just wrote a book that will help you, it's called "How to write any essay and get a top mark! Or How to Hack the Religious Studies, Ethics or Philosophy A-level (& Politics and Other Essay) Exams…and get an A*!" For AQA, OCR, and Edexcel, New and Old courses! Unit/Course/Specification codes: 7061, 7062, 2060, 7171, 7172, 2175, H172, H572, H173, H573, 8RS01, 9RS01, 8RS0, 9RS0 and many more! Available on Amazon and all major outlets!

"This is such a useful book for all students of A level Religious Studies, Philosophy and Ethics. The style is student friendly and accessible, and the author brings to it his experience as a teacher and examiner. The highly practical approach is exactly what students need to negotiate the minefield of exam preparation and practice equipped with straightforward, realistic advice." Sarah K Tyler

Original post by jess_the_hobbit
I was given an essay question 'Assess the effectiveness of Plato's dualism in explaining the world' and I am struggling to know what to write about as there isn't much dualism in AS philosophy or i just can't find it and then the structure. Anyone please help.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending