Taylor J100
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thought it would be useful to create this..I'm currently considering an offer from Queen Mary in conjunction with offers from Exeter and Cardiff - Liverpool is my insurance.

Haven't visited the university yet but i'm sure others would also find it useful to discuss the university, its law school and opportunities ect
Mosi1234$
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Final Chapter:
Liverpool, asking for 32 IB points at least a 5 in Maths(S/L)
Manchester, asking for 32 IB points, 6,6,6 in higher level subjects and at least a 5 in English
Sheffield, asking for 36 IB points, 6,6,6 in higher level subjects and at least a 5 in English
Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU), asking for 26 IB points
Leeds, asking for 35 IB points, 6,6,5 in higher level subjects and at least a 4 in English

So that is 5 out 5.
I will take my time to firm. Learning towards Liverpool and Manchester.
lawuni
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I am currently holding an offer for Queen Mary law school... I loved the school but I'm torn between Brunel and Queen Mary for the sole purpose of Brunel being local to me and fitting around my work schedule. Queen Mary was beautiful and Russell group but takes me an hour to travel to. I want to re visit and compare.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (57)
17.33%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (93)
28.27%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (124)
37.69%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (44)
13.37%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed