Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you like to shop for clothes? watch

• Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Where do you like to shop for clothes? Do you go for high street brands, such as Newlook, H&M, Primark, Topshop/Topman, or more independent shops? Do you mainly shop in store or online? Why?

I tend to shop mainly in high street shops, such as those mentioned above. I like to look online for ideas, but rarely buy things online as I like to try things on for size and fit in the shops

ReputationRep:
    I dont wear clothes #TEAMNATURAL :smug:

ReputationRep:
    H&M, victoria secret, mango, mainly in store cause i find it easier, and you can try the clothes

ReputationRep:
    Primark, or Premark as we call it where I'm from :teehee:
    H&M
    Charity shops
    Amazon
    TK Maxx

I look for every day clothes in town but special things and things that might cost more such as dresses for nights out or even my wedding dress, online. I love that online shopping is often cheaper and its also good for when my panic attacks are bad and I can't make it into town but when my panics are ok, there's nothing better than some retail therapy and a walk through town
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Most of my clothes are from primark and the rest from ebay. I do generally prefer online as it tends to get busy in the shops on my days off so dont really enjoy it much when i go out to the shops.

ReputationRep:
    H&M and New Look are my life lol. I love shopping. I do online but order it in shops so I can try it on before hand.

River Island speaks to me on a spiritual level. But I prefer to shop in person, so I can make sure things fit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BurstingBubbles)
    Where do you like to shop for clothes? Do you go for high street brands, such as Newlook, H&M, Primark, Topshop/Topman, or more independent shops? Do you mainly shop in store or online? Why?

I tend to shop mainly in high street shops, such as those mentioned above. I like to look online for ideas, but rarely buy things online as I like to try things on for size and fit in the shops
    At most places except Primark tbh
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Topshop, which I'm too poor for now.
    I need a job

ReputationRep:
    Matalan, Asda George, Primark and sometimes Next.

ReputationRep:
    Asos.

ReputationRep:
    Primark, Debenhams, TK Maxx, River Island and Next.

I'm yet to shop online for clothes. Maybe one day.

ReputationRep:

I normally shop at Newlook, Zara,H&M, Topshop, Boohoo, Forever21, Matalan, Missguided. I shop at Asos and Primark sometimes I am an online shopper most of the time because there is more choice I also find that ordered online clothes fit me just as well as in store ones but it is a pain returning stuff already bought occasionally when I don't like them

Zara, Benetton, Debs idrk...shops :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Gigs, Red Bubble, Qwertee.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    At most places except Primark tbh
    Is that because it's cheap, the issues around the conditions clothes are made in, how busy it is, or something else?

ReputationRep:
    H&M, Primark, Forever 21 and New Look, plus Boohoo and Asos online.
    Sometimes Topshop if I'm looking to spend money on something extra nice or buying jeans.

ReputationRep:
    Is that because it's cheap, the issues around the conditions clothes are made in, how busy it is, or something else?
    The second one
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

I don't buy clothes.

ReputationRep:
    Hollister, Fat Face, Mango, UPSA, Uniqlo, etc. I tend to shop at these as I love the clothes they have

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.