Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

I have an interview for child nursing at the university of Cumbria coming up in mid-November. Does anyone else have an interview for this coming up at Cumbria uni? I'm very nervous although I am highly passionate about child nursing and always have been.

I am currently being tutored in maths as this is a weaker area of mine. I have heard the interview is quite laid back, however this might have changed but I hope it is.

If you have applied for child nursing at other uni's, where else have you applied to? Also, if you have already had an interview at Cumbria uni or teesside, Sheffield Hallam, York and Huddersfield uni for child nursing I would appreciate it if you could give me some interview tips.

What will you be wearing to your interview? I've gone for a just over knee length burgundy skirt, a blouse and a long black buttoned cardigan. Formal but not to formal.

Thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    Heya!

I have also just had an interview at Cumbria last wednesday for adult nursing. How did you find the maths test, personally I thought it was okay considering everything I have forgotten for GCSE

I also have an interview at Northampton tomorrow, and interviews at Coventry and Worcester in a couple of weeks.

Have you heard anything back from Cumbria yet though, I haven't yet

Hope your interview went well

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had an interview for child nursing on Wed 21st and received an offer the next morn. Still in shock! Found the whole day scary but they were all lovely and did their best to put us at ease. Good luck guys. X

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. London Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 18 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.