The Student Room Group

Can i get into russel group uni??

Basically, I have 2 good AS levels at AA and a very bad one at a U. I want to change the U for another subject which will mean i do a new AS and A2 for the new subject i chose. While I finish my 2 A2 levels in the subjects i continued with, I will be completing my AS in my new subject, thus leading to me staying in sixth form for 3 years instead of 2 . Since I didnt retake the subject and chose another a level will it hinder my chances of getting into a top uni if i achieve the grades in the entry requirements of these unis.
Original post by murat10q7
Basically, I have 2 good AS levels at AA and a very bad one at a U. I want to change the U for another subject which will mean i do a new AS and A2 for the new subject i chose. While I finish my 2 A2 levels in the subjects i continued with, I will be completing my AS in my new subject, thus leading to me staying in sixth form for 3 years instead of 2 . Since I didnt retake the subject and chose another a level will it hinder my chances of getting into a top uni if i achieve the grades in the entry requirements of these unis.

Some universities don't accept a levels taken over 3 years unless there's Ecs involved,try emailing where you are interested in and see what they say.
any1????
Original post by claireestelle
Some universities don't accept a levels taken over 3 years unless there's Ecs involved,try emailing where you are interested in and see what they say.

thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending