Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone previously done the assessment centre for the KPMG 360 programme, and have any tips?

Also, has anyone been offered a place at the assessment centre for this year's 360 programme?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, what office have you applied to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by undergrad123)
    Leeds, you?

ReputationRep:
    I've been offered a place for the assessment centre at Bristol. I don't know whether to go to university or do the apprenticeship though (I've got a guaranteed offer for Management at University of Bristol).

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had their AC yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cadamson99)
    Has anyone previously done the assessment centre for the KPMG 360 programme, and have any tips?

Also, has anyone been offered a place at the assessment centre for this year's 360 programme?
    (Original post by undergrad123)
    (Original post by LazyFi)
    I've been offered a place for the assessment centre at Bristol. I don't know whether to go to university or do the apprenticeship though (I've got a guaranteed offer for Management at University of Bristol).
    (Original post by cadamson99)
    Leeds, you?
    (Original post by Nc_x)
    Has anyone had their AC yet ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi guys,

I am predicted good grades and have relevant subjects to do this apprenticeship. I have however never had a job and just focused on my studies and wanted to start in a good apprenticeship or graduate scheme. What do you think my chances are of getting accepted without having a job before? Should I get a job and then apply 3 months later?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnterNamehereplz)
    Hi guys,

I am predicted good grades and have relevant subjects to do this apprenticeship. I have however never had a job and just focused on my studies and wanted to start in a good apprenticeship or graduate scheme. What do you think my chances are of getting accepted without having a job before? Should I get a job and then apply 3 months later?
    I've never had a proper job and i got in lol. it's not so much about accounting or finance related job experience its more to do with how you are as a person. whether you are the type of person they're looking to employ. Look over their website and the behavioural capabilities, chances are if you can think of relevant examples where you've demonstrated some of them then you're quite likely to get the place as long as you do well on their tests ofc lol

ReputationRep:
    Hello everybody

I am going to start applying to these apprenticeships and if anybody would like to work together or exchange tips then just private message me. Here is some information about me. 13 GCSE's A-C which are decent (Not TSR decent which is 8A's 2B's but average of B with A in maths and business, B in further maths and English literature and the big problem C in English language). I have two works week experience in retail. I have attended the PwC and Deloitte presentations. I got BCCC at AS a year ago again very average. However I think they are quite relevant Business, Mathematics, Economics and Chemistry (not so much relevant but facilitating). I have done so online exams before and I am quite good. I am predicted ABB this year which is very realistic asked AAB for UCAS :P. I have also applied for universities and got offers from Southampton my firm university and Queen Mary my insurance. I was quite interested in the KPMG course where you go university but I don't have the B in English Language but English Literature. The sad thing is my teachers made me do Language early in November and then didn't let me retake. I have held many responsibilities and end of year awards also at my school . Just a little bio . Will be looking to apply close to London. Do you think that would reduce my chances? Also I am interested in consulting and audit.

edit: do we need school references also?

(Original post by Fatemah99)
    I've never had a proper job and i got in lol. it's not so much about accounting or finance related job experience its more to do with how you are as a person. whether you are the type of person they're looking to employ. Look over their website and the behavioural capabilities, chances are if you can think of relevant examples where you've demonstrated some of them then you're quite likely to get the place as long as you do well on their tests ofc lol
    thanks for your response. What do you mean by proper job? Also will you being accepting the offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnterNamehereplz)
    Hello everybody

I am going to start applying to these apprenticeships and if anybody would like to work together or exchange tips then just private message me. Here is some information about me. 13 GCSE's A-C which are decent (Not TSR decent which is 8A's 2B's but average of B with A in maths and business, B in further maths and English literature and the big problem C in English language). I have two works week experience in retail. I have attended the PwC and Deloitte presentations. I got BCCC at AS a year ago again very average. However I think they are quite relevant Business, Mathematics, Economics and Chemistry (not so much relevant but facilitating). I have done so online exams before and I am quite good. I am predicted ABB this year which is very realistic asked AAB for UCAS :P. I have also applied for universities and got offers from Southampton my firm university and Queen Mary my insurance. I was quite interested in the KPMG course where you go university but I don't have the B in English Language but English Literature. The sad thing is my teachers made me do Language early in November and then didn't let me retake. I have held many responsibilities and end of year awards also at my school . Just a little bio . Will be looking to apply close to London. Do you think that would reduce my chances? Also I am interested in consulting and audit.

edit: do we need school references also?

thanks for your response. What do you mean by proper job? Also will you being accepting the offer?

As in it was a short job i was there for just under a month and it was just in a shop, also yes! I've accepted my contract and i'm just waiting for kpmg to acquire my reference from my college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fatemah99)
    As in it was a short job i was there for just under a month and it was just in a shop, also yes! I've accepted my contract and i'm just waiting for kpmg to acquire my reference from my college
    congratulations!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.