Turn on thread page Beta

disqualified for cheating on Spanish course assessment? watch

ReputationRep:
    one of my mates got caught cheating in her spanish CA, for the second time.
    the head of spanish threatened to disqualify her from spanish gcse, even though 80% of the class was cheating but didn't get caught. her CA was then ripped up by the teacher right then and there, although it was only a threat, she's worried she may actually get disqualified, could this be the case?

ReputationRep:
    She should bring up the point that the entire class cheated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WrenLazarus)
    She should bring up the point that the entire class cheated.
    apart from her and me witnessing it, she doesn't have any solid proof

ReputationRep:
    Try and build up a case. How was the class cheating? Could the teacher see if their work was plagiarized? etc.

ReputationRep:
    Vaya tela :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Try and build up a case. How was the class cheating? Could the teacher see if their work was plagiarized? etc.
    would that help her getting not disqualified? Considering the type of teachers at our school, even if she did build up a case, she'd loose it, because this was her second time being caught.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Vaya tela :rolleyes:
    ¡Madre mía!

ReputationRep:
    But would the teacher risk loosing an entire class - and would have to have her teaching watched?

ReputationRep:
    La madre que os pario. ¿Como se os ocurre copiar en una monografía de español GCSE, cuando esta ya de por sí es una minuncia en lo que respecta a su nivel de dificultad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by redpimpernel)
    La madre que os pario. ¿Como se os ocurre copiar en una monografía de español GCSE, cuando esta ya de por sí es una minuncia en lo que respecta a su nivel de dificultad?
    Jaja me parto. Y encima que estuviera haciendo trampa casi toda la clase :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    But would the teacher risk loosing an entire class - and would have to have her teaching watched?
    most likely, but yet again, considering she's done it twice, i doubt she'd get taken seriously.

ReputationRep:
    Jaja me parto. Y encima que estuviera haciendo trampa casi toda la clase :rofl:
    Es que no tiene ni pies ni cabeza, aunque parte de la culpa la debe de tener el propio colegio, ya que no me quiero ni imaginar la mierda de nivel que debe tener para que los alumnos tengan que acabar haciendo trampa en algo como español GCSE.

ReputationRep:
    none of the people in our class are fluent is spanish lol, i understood what you wrote apart from the first line, 'the mother who gave birth to you'??
    anyway, if she didn't find it difficult she probably wouldn't have cheated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akirne39)
    none of the people in our class are fluent is spanish lol, i understood what you wrote apart from the first line, 'the mother who gave birth to you'??
    anyway, if she didn't find it difficult she probably wouldn't have cheated.
    It is a very Spanish colloquialism. A rough translation of it would be "what the hell". But seriously, if none of you guys are fluent in Spanish and are struggling with the workload, why didn't you tell the teacher? She is the first one who has to be made aware of it, so as to adapt her teaching to suit the needs and skillsets of the students under her wing.

ReputationRep:
    Es que no tiene ni pies ni cabeza, aunque parte de la culpa la debe de tener el propio colegio, ya que no me quiero ni imaginar la mierda de nivel que debe tener para que los alumnos tengan que acabar haciendo trampa en algo como español GCSE.

estoy de acuerdo, nuestra escuela es realmente una mierda jajaja

ReputationRep:
    It is a very Spanish colloquialism. A rough translation of it would be "what the hell". But seriously, if none of you guys are fluent in Spanish and are struggling with the workload, why didn't you tell the teacher? She is the first one who has to be made aware of it, so as to adapt her teaching to suit the needs of the students under her wing.
    our teacher only refuses to help us with our cas, but unless it's that, she's really helpful, keep in mind it is my friend's fault for cheating(even though most of the class was doing it *sigh*) , she's not denying it was bad, she's just worried she'll get disqualified.

ReputationRep:
    Sospecho que el colegio padezca un nivel realmente pésimo, pero hay que decir que alumnos en general pueden ser las personas más vagas y apáticas del planeta. Si se les presenta la oportunidad de hacer trampa, muchos se aferran a ella como las moscas a la mierda. Y pensar que a la chica esa ya la han pillado con las manos en la masa una vez y ni es capaz de pasar desapercibida la segunda :facepalm:

Vaya marrón se va a tener que comer :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    Sospecho que el colegio padezca un nivel realmente pésimo, pero hay que decir que alumnos en general pueden ser las personas más vagas y apáticas del planeta. Si se les presenta la oportunidad de hacer trampa, muchos se aferran a ella como las moscas a la mierda. Y pensar que a la chica esa ya la han pillado con las manos en la masa una vez y ni es capaz de pasar desapercibida la segunda :facepalm:

please don't comment about how bad my school because i already know, if you can help, please do, if you just gonna complain, please don't because my school is probably one of the worst schools in our area, and i hear enough **** about it:unimpressed::ashamed2:

ReputationRep:

Si te soy sincera, a mi me ha dado pena de la pobre. Está claro que deberia de haber tenido más cuidado a la hora de copiar, pero eso también se le puede achacar al nivel de la enseñanza del colegio, que como he dicho antes parece ser más bien bajo tirando a mediocre. Si a un alumno no se le inculca la pasión por el saber y el afan por superarse a si mismo, pues acabas con una persona completamente desinteresada y apática, que vera el hacer trampas como la vía más facil para solucionar sus problemas a corto plazo.

During GCSE people in my class cheated but no one got caught and no one reported.

It's really unfair

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.