Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello there , not than any one would be reading this but like every other post on this site about drama I am stuck in a major dilemma. I go to a let's say a not so good secondary school where I don't think I can show my full potential in various subjects although mainly drama , my teacher is amazing but the people around me not so much. The past few months I have tried to clear my brain and think about what I really want to be doing in the future . I'm only in year 9 never the less I'd like to starting thinking now. Drama is going to be one of my options in GCSE and I hope I do well but I want that some one to talk to like a guide to help where it's needed so I can reach my full potential . I want to study at the Central school of speech and drama although it shall be a rocky road on how to achieve this. Has anyone got any advice on how they have done so far past the GCSE stage if so please help

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 1, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.