Turn on thread page Beta

What car should I buy watch

• View Poll Results: What car is bettet?
    Audi a4 2009
    0%
    Audi a5 coupe 2009
    0%
    Audi tt coupe 2009
    100.00%

ReputationRep:
    So am going to be 21 and i have polo but am going to get a new car.

I want to know your thoughts on these three cars
    Audi a4 2009
    Audi a5 coupe 2009
    Audi tt coupe 2009
    Which one of these would you pick and your reason why. i would go for the tt its not practical but it's fun to drive and i love the look of the car and that spoiler.

ReputationRep:
    The TT isn't really a fun car, it's not a "driver's car" in the least.

ReputationRep:
    The reviews I've seen said the tt is a fun car to drive and also if anyone had one of these cars what do you think of it

ReputationRep:
    I think it's down to personal preference.
    If you can afford to buy an audi and afford the insurance, servicing and road tax after, then choose whatever you fancy. We have three of them but they are classics and finding parts for them is like hen's teeth therefore costly to maintain.

I would take an experienced person with you though to go over the engine. A cousin bought a second hand a5 and the timing belt went after a couple of months resulting in a 5k new engine. A couple of my aunt's have tt's and they love them.

Newer audi's have a fault with some valve inside the engine - it's made from plastic now and if it shatters it gets sucked in and audi will not repair the damage. Just to give you the heads up.

My husband is an audi geek so if you need any advice pm me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Did you see the piece in the Times today about how insurance companies are going to use contextual data including that taken from Facebook and other social media sites to price risk according to whether or not they think you're a boy racer? Your post put me in mind of this.

ReputationRep:
    Why are you restricting yourself to three ultra boring cars?

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.