Turn on thread page Beta

I want to buy myself a new laptop and I've signed up to like 100 survey sites and neither of them are any good. The pay is either too low or there are not enough surveys.

There has to be some way of making lots of money quickly and easily online? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    There has to be some way of making lots of money quickly and easily online? Thanks.
    There isn't, that's it. Don't you think we'd all be doing that if it existed? You need a job in real life, that you spend real time and effort to go to and work at.

Sitting at home filling in scam surveys is a complete waste of time; the pay is deliberately too low and the number of surveys is deliberately too low, that's how they get you to do them and not have to give you anything back. You usually have to amass an amount over £100 to 'cash-out', which is realistically impossible.

ReputationRep:
    Name:  donald-trump-is-still-soaring-in-iowa-but-there-are-now-some-clear-warning-signs.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  499.5 KB
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I want to buy myself a new laptop and I've signed up to like 100 survey sites and neither of them are any good. The pay is either too low or there are not enough surveys.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.