Pressure Pressure Pain Pain Watch

This discussion is closed.
pantryboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
I'm under pressure to open my results infront of my mates; but I'm kind of wary as I'm sure I'll do worse than them - and the only reason they want me to is so they can look and feel good about their own results.

I was predited all A*s and they think ill get it; but when I don't and when i do worse than them it will be kind of akward and embarassing. Espcially as the ******** kid who laughs at other people's results will be there behind me.
Darkness
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Your behaviour as of late has been, I'm afriad to say, rather pathetic. You really shouldn't give a rat's ass what other people think about your results, nor should you attempt to please them solely for the sake of pleasing them. Your life, your achievement, YOUR GCSE.

~Darkness~
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Darkness)
Your behaviour as of late has been, I'm afriad to say, rather pathetic. You really shouldn't give a rat's ass what other people think about your results, nor should you attempt to please them solely for the sake of pleasing them. Your life, your achievement, YOUR GCSE.
Well said, *clap hands, and bows*
pantryboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Well said, *clap hands, and bows*

I agree - I need the slap round the face, cheers.

As of now I won't moan. Sorry about before.
Adhsur
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Juxtapiped)
I agree - I need the slap round the face, cheers.

As of now I won't moan. Sorry about before.
Forget them, they're being silly. You'll be fine sweedie. As I've probably mentioned before GCSE's are very very easy - I nowhere near expected the grades I got and most people were very pleased. I practically missed out half a geography paper and still came out with an A (my lowest grade!!) My school predicted me C's etc, but thats just because I was being compared to the rest of my school, and not the rest of the country.

I'm sure you will do great too!! I can almost vouch for it! Just think of all the losers in the country who do GCSE cuz its compulsory and will drop out afterwards - those will be the failures, not people like you who obviously care about their academic future. You sound so intelligent, you're worrying about nothing. If worst comes to the worst (I bet it wont happen), just be happy with what you get and plan for the future. Really, when I finished GCSE's no one seemed to care what the results were. A levels are more important...take GCSE's as a kind of practice run for future exams.

I hope that was helpful....(hint hint reputation? )
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (56)
19.31%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (117)
40.34%
Nope, not that interesting (117)
40.34%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise