The Student Room Group

What would you do if you had a 2-faced friend?

Scroll to see replies

This thread helped me vent like ****. I'm gonna take a deep breath calm down and log out. Cheers guys.
Reply 21
Original post by 0to100
lol I am like fuming you have no idea like my fist is balled up everytime I stop typing mate

I dont even wanna give them the time of the day, the satisfaction to spell out for them the obvious. Which is, you don't backstab, end of. I wanna have mercy on them and not make this bigger than what it is because I know this backstabbing **** is unacceptable behaviour to anyone's standards. And if I blow this up which normally I would I'd act unreasonably and get myself in a mess over this, which is what my enemy wants who has "befriended" them. And it's disgusting how obvious their plan is yet my "friends" seem to have missed this clear memo. :congrats:

hey well on the plus side - at least now you know who you can and cant trust init
good on you for holding it together tbh i wouldve aired their **** on all the groupchats already by now :lol:
Original post by TheRealLifeBane
It is stupid I agree

but still telling ur friend exactly what u just said now is bound to make sense to him and end it

Eventually, every ball stops rolling so just end it sooner and tell him how u feel about it

then if he is truly a friend who made a flowing mistake then he will understand and be like "sorry man I was wrong"

clearly not

Original post by geek567
Honestly, i would talk to them about it as calmly as i can because if you try to give them a taste of their own medicine then things could worsen eg them may reveal a big secret that was kept between U and them and if U are already stressed then U will stress even more. If they are still being a little ********* then U should kinda act like they don't exist and then they'll realise what big mistake they've made. My first suggestion is what i would personally do as i don't like to cause fights etc
Maybe i am too nice 😇

I can honestly make this a disaster for everyone but why throw my pearls before swine? They clearly know what they did/are doing because I made it clear how my enemy is. Time and time a ****ing gain. And its a snake move to befriend them when they think I'm not looking.

Done. As. Dinner.
Original post by 0to100
I'm already acting like theyre dead even though I want them to actually be dead because I dont deserve. Its a ****ing pisstake. I've not got time to stress about this anymore. I needed to vent.. I am so done like dinner with the people who are part of this situation.

There's some sabotage-y/homewrecker/friend-stealing/friendship-ruiner vibe with my enemy which I've called out long ago yea to my "friends" and they decide to ignore my advice suddenly. And then try to act like it's all good. Nope. Done.

I'm guessing these people are still around you and that pisses you off when they act like nothing has happened. It sucks you can't get away from such shitheads :/
Original post by z33
hey well on the plus side - at least now you know who you can and cant trust init
good on you for holding it together tbh i wouldve aired their **** on all the groupchats already by now :lol:

Normally I would air this **** so quick no blinks at all mate.

But now I'm just gonna give em air cuz theyre not worth it clearly. But if they get hit by a bus that aint gonna be my business.
Original post by Eternalflames
I'm guessing these people are still around you and that pisses you off when they act like nothing has happened. It sucks you can't get away from such shitheads :/

Nah I can. Just gonna calmly next em is all. Like you just dont do that to ppl. No matter how long you've known each other or not, when you have befriended someone way before this other person and clearly consistently expressed discord and they've proceeded to chat **** about this person as well. Next thing they're pals and kee-kee? **** that **** mate. They're about as worthy of a thread vent lol no more. When I crack my little eyes open tomorrow they're ghosts to me :rofl: Dont have time to be arguing anymore.
Original post by 0to100
clearly not

I can honestly make this a disaster for everyone but why throw my pearls before swine? They clearly know what they did/are doing because I made it clear how my enemy is. Time and time a ****ing gain. And its a snake move to befriend them when they think I'm not looking.

Done. As. Dinner.

What did your enemy do? Pm me if you want to tell me. Since i do not know what this person has done i can't really give you a full good answer. But I'm sure what ever they've done is unacceptable and U don't deserve this sh**
🙂
Original post by z33

that is true though. was just saying that to myself. everyone wa telling me, now trust is broken.

But I can't carry on a friendship with someone I dont trust. Id rather have no company than bad company **** that mate. Bu yea I can deffo make it a disaster for them. Thats why theyre being two faced like I dont see them lol but now theyre kinda being blatant about it like I'll not put two together. No time for the gaaaaames.

Anyway cheers I needed to vent. Still bothered because everytime I see them I'll want them in the ground but eh. Like why bin a good friendship to appease a hater in the sidelines, stupid **** whats the point :facepalm:
Original post by beautifulbigmacs
I ended a 16 year friendship this year for similar reasons.

Myfriend was doing and saying stuff to me that I made clear was upsetting me. I talked about it politely and nothing changed. Then firmly with still no change. It was upsetting me so much that I told her outright to leave me alone. It was hard to do but I don't think I regret it because it is a decision that has made my life happier.

Nah this ones gonna be a breeze I just have to watch my temper because my anger is blind and I only suffer in the end.
But good on you, 16 yrs is way more than this, but it hurts no matter the time. Its just universally wrong and pointless to be a backstabber.
. I'm 100% sure what ever they've done is unacceptable and U don't deserve this sh**
🙂
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
I had a two faced friend in secondary school, now she goes to the same college as me and I see her and she laughs at me etc but I pretend like I don't know her 😂

thats a shame bab

...is it chloe? lol
Original post by 0to100
thats a shame bab

...is it chloe? lol

Na it's this asian girll haha, chloe is part of ma squadd :biggrin:
I kno right, she's so b****hy :colone: Idc though, b***chy for herself, ain't hurting me :biggrin:
Fml, I'm knackered, this chemistry sh** is literally taking the piss :s-smilie: I've done 18 f***kin pages wtff :redface: I'll probably do about 20 pages or more by the time I finish, I'ma go college early tomorrow, at about 10, so like 2 hrs early so I can meet my mates, and yano :wink: so we can finish our work and help each other, nighttt, im so tired and dw about this sh** :h:
listen message him and tell him you wanna meet up and chill. Lure him to a park get your other boys and fuc him up irl
Na it's this asian girll haha, chloe is part of ma squadd :biggrin:
I kno right, she's so b****hy :colone: Idc though, b***chy for herself, ain't hurting me :biggrin:
Fml, I'm knackered, this chemistry sh** is literally taking the piss :s-smilie: I've done 18 f***kin pages wtff :redface: I'll probably do about 20 pages or more by the time I finish, I'ma go college early tomorrow, at about 10, so like 2 hrs early so I can meet my mates, and yano :wink: so we can finish our work and help each other, nighttt, im so tired and dw about this sh** :h:

I legit lol'd omd

and youre such a good responsible student aint ya llool
Im knackered as **** too errands up all night and day and my feet are gone it feels like walking so much
Original post by 0to100
I legit lol'd omd

and youre such a good responsible student aint ya llool
Im knackered as **** too errands up all night and day and my feet are gone it feels like walking so much

ahahahahaha itss trueee, she walks past be with her f***kin nostrils like a buffalo but idc, they ugly ennit, at least I don't f***kin cake myself. :biggrin:
Ewww nooooo my chemistry teacher is a pri** :lol: He gives us work like beechams 'all in one' :tongue:
Sadd timeees,waiitt i think this is the latest ive been up on TSR :wink: goalllsss, nott lol, anywayyy, hope you feel better tomorrow, nighttt x

Spoiler

ahahahahaha itss trueee, she walks past be with her f***kin nostrils like a buffalo but idc, they ugly ennit, at least I don't f***kin cake myself. :biggrin:
Ewww nooooo my chemistry teacher is a pri** :lol: He gives us work like beechams 'all in one' :tongue:
Sadd timeees,waiitt i think this is the latest ive been up on TSR :wink: goalllsss, nott lol, anywayyy, hope you feel better tomorrow, nighttt x

Spoiler

if he don't like you he's a mug
yea Im going as well :biggrin:
lets go together :perv:

lol jk
Original post by 0to100
if he don't like you he's a mug
yea Im going as well :biggrin:
lets go together :perv:

lol jk

:lol: lol deep mate :biggrin:
sureeee, come! :wink: make him jels :smile: my mate was like he needs a shoulder to sleep on tomorrow and i was like ill lend you it and he goes your crush might get jels lol :tongue:
that face though ahahahaha! :wink:
i swear ama get done now stahp tempting me into more messaging :h:
nighttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for the third and hopefully last time! :colondollar:
Lying makes people two-faced. Have you ever lied to yourself? What would you do if you yourself were a two-faced person? :-)

Attachment not found

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unfriend them. I've sadly had 'friends' like this, as soon as they lost my trust they lost me.
Original post by 0to100
I'm already doing that but it's a right shame because it...it's just stupid. Like why, it shouldn't have even happened. I literally warned them about this person and they are almost blatantly falling for this snakiness and now acting like a snake themself. Like they're too scared to just be honest. I'm honestly fuming becaus I'm not at all gonna address them at all. I am giving them so much air and distance so I just wanna know if there is a discusson that needs to be had but apparently it's not worth it. I'm seperately asking my girlfriend about it aswell and my best mate they're both like "next em." So I will :biggrin:

That's good and it's the right thing to do. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending