Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I'm living with 6 others (1 guy and 5 girls) and Im really close to 4 of them. We were planning a holiday and getting a house for next year.
    Basically, two of us got invited by course mates to a Halloween flat party and two of my other housemates came with us. I got very drunk and needed to be carried home at 10, I was completely gone and they had to clean up my sick, put me to bed and look after me (while they could've been partying). I was also quite nasty to one of them and threw a bucket at another (I love them both and I would never say anything bad about them, was just because I was pissed).
    They are annoyed how they have to look after me as I'm a liability and the fact that they helped me and I threw it back in their face.
    I was oblivious to everything until the morning.
    I've spoke to them all this morning and they were so quiet, we didn't have the same banter or body language. I'm really worried it won't go back to normal and they won't include me in things.
    I'm probably over exaggerating but we were besties before this
    I'm also supposed to be going to Cardiff with them both on Friday for the weekend but if they are still annoyed at me I don't think I should go :/
    Can you just give me some advice or something
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by HarryPea18)
    So I'm living with 6 others (1 guy and 5 girls) and Im really close to 4 of them. We were planning a holiday and getting a house for next year.
    Basically, two of us got invited by course mates to a Halloween flat party and two of my other housemates came with us. I got very drunk and needed to be carried home at 10, I was completely gone and they had to clean up my sick, put me to bed and look after me (while they could've been partying). I was also quite nasty to one of them and threw a bucket at another (I love them both and I would never say anything bad about them, was just because I was pissed).
    They are annoyed how they have to look after me as I'm a liability and the fact that they helped me and I threw it back in their face.
    I was oblivious to everything until the morning.
    I've spoke to them all this morning and they were so quiet, we didn't have the same banter or body language. I'm really worried it won't go back to normal and they won't include me in things.
    I'm probably over exaggerating but we were besties before this
    I'm also supposed to be going to Cardiff with them both on Friday for the weekend but if they are still annoyed at me I don't think I should go :/
    Can you just give me some advice or something
    Have you apologised? If not, start there. Other than that, try and make it up to them. I'd still go to Cardiff with them, and buy them a drink or two or pay for a takeaway or something. Don't get really drunk again, because you'll be really pushing them away then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryPea18)
    x
    pace yourself next time pal nobody likes a person who turns into a prick when drunk

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Winchester
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
  2. University of Winchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 13 Oct '18
  3. University of Winchester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 27 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.