Turn on thread page Beta

Another thread from negative nancy ( me) watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm a simple ass girl who doesn't ask for much or expect much from other people because I don't rely on another person to make me happy, I'm content with myself. I can't stand people ( well just my guys) who just want to be in a relationship for the sake of calling eachother "babe" and needing someone to say goodnight to.

My guy gets PISSED if I fall asleep without saying goodnight- how about you get a grip and stop relying on me to to fill a void? Love yourself, stop feeling the need to be needed.

Rant.

ReputationRep:
    You tell them nancy- you tell them good.

ReputationRep:
    "My guy"

you don't own him you sexist pos.

ReputationRep:
    Just marry me already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    Just marry me already.
    Okay ! I'm down.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tibear)
    You tell them nancy- you tell them good.
    I tell em real good

ReputationRep:
    What kind of a pansy gets upset when his girlfriend doesn't say goodnight to him lmao.

but just because you're like that doesn't mean others must or can project your views
    depends on their background
    maybe they are lonely or were never truly loved/appreciated

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.